E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > 335 and M3 Racing Dynamics Exhaust

06-06-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
M3Kernow
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 Silverstone M3

335 and M3 Racing Dynamics Exhaust

Hello all i've been posting about what exhaust to get on the M3Post side of the forum. After narrowing down the choices for the E92 I finally decided I either wanted to go with the Harte or the Racing Dynamics system. I researched heavily in to the available exhausts, I really don't want drone which the Remus Race suffers from with, I also wanted it to be a bit subtler under low load as I use my car a lot to go to business thingys so really can't be turning up sounding like a boy racer. Also having it legal was a must for me as I don't need any hassle off the police! The Hartge and the RD are both priced at the £2k mark but RD have given an incentive on pricing, so I hope to be going down that route.

Both exhausts include the connecting S pipe sections that come out of the back boxes and the x-flow pipe can also be had if required.

Here are links to vids from YT of the 335 and m3 RD systems

EDIT - commercial aspects of post removed as against forum rules - Mod
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
Speedtrap
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: A very fast car :)

Remus Sports do not drone either nor does the Eisenmann Sports - all TUV approved.