New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

09-22-2020, 11:32 PM   #375
qnet
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 Kia Soul, 18 M2 LBB

It looks good in the side profile pics. I don't dislike the looks of the new G80/82 M cars like most of you seem to, but this new 2 series looks better in camouflage than those cars did. Hopefully this bodes well for how it will actually look.

I'm not sure how I feel about the lights from those leaked pics.

I got a feeling the G87 M2 will look really good.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 06:01 AM   #376
///AVM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic Man View Post
With the G80/82 series...

The new double claws style digital instrument cluster is

Give me back that classic BMW cluster or give me a true racing style cluster dominated by a tachometer, a speedo with EGT, water temp and oil temp readings on the side

I am quite disappointed with the amount of weight gain but guess there isn't much Markus Flasch's team can do as they are constrained by the inherent footprint of the G20/22 chassis

I am resting my hope on the G87 M2
Karmic

Me too . . . I think the G87 M2C will be great, but we MIGHT not like the instrument cluster???

Getting back to those seats . . . I saw a new 21' M235i that just arrived to local BMW dealership and the seats (bottom pic) were very similar to those in the new M3/4 (top pic). This reassures me the G87 M2C will include something very nice, if not identical to the G80/82 seats.

///AVM
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 07:21 PM   #377
535i MSport
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2017 C63S T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic Man View Post
With the G80/82 series...

The new double claws style digital instrument cluster is

Give me back that classic BMW cluster or give me a true racing style cluster dominated by a tachometer, a speedo with EGT, water temp and oil temp readings on the side

I am quite disappointed with the amount of weight gain but guess there isn't much Markus Flasch's team can do as they are constrained by the inherent footprint of the G20/22 chassis

I am resting my hope on the G87 M2
Karmic

Me too . . . I think the G87 M2C will be great, but we MIGHT not like the instrument cluster???

Getting back to those seats . . . I saw a new 21' M235i that just arrived to local BMW dealership and the seats (bottom pic) were very similar to those in the new M3/4 (top pic). This reassures me the G87 M2C will include something very nice, if not identical to the G80/82 seats.

///AVM
The colours are getting interesting!

2017 C63S T 510PS
Appreciate 0