New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - California

09-27-2017, 08:23 AM   #1
YouAreMyWorld
///Project Aura
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral White ///M-Sport 335i

Cool ///Motivation: Official 805, 818 & 424 Bi-Weekly Meet/Cruise

When: Sunday October, 8th 2017
Time: 9:00am
Type of Meet: Sunday-Funday Cruise
Starting Location: Westlake Village Promenade
End Location: Neptune's Net

Hello everyone, all local (near or far) forum members, new faces, familiar faces, come on out and join us for a fun Sunday morning canyon carving session. This has been an ongoing effort with my friend Ben & I to cultivate a stronger connection with BMW as well as all car enthusiasts within the local surrounding area(s). The BMW community, especially in Ventura county, is very weak compared to our other SoCal areas and I'm trying to change that. So let's get things started, come on out, have some fun, make connections and let's keep the good times rolling.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting any and all that are able to join us!
-Jay

Please note that although "Bi-Weekly" is stated, that is subject to change based upon everyone's availability. As much as I'd love to hold a meet twice a month, I understand that everyone's schedule, as do our lives, change. Please check in with me or refer to this thread for scheduled meet dates, etc. There's a Facebook group as well, PM me if you'd like to be added to it. Also please refer to post #2 for member guidelines and meet goals.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-27-2017, 08:24 AM   #2
YouAreMyWorld
///Project Aura
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral White ///M-Sport 335i

Please note that there's also a Facebook group for this community. Feel free to message me if you'd like to be added--especially if that's an easier medium for you to be reached in regards to meet information.

Welcome to the ///Motivation: Official 805 Bi-Weekly/Cruise Meet thread!

The purpose of this meet is for all local enthusiasts to come together to relax, have a nice brunch and create great friendships/network. An emphasis is placed on BMW's, but enthusiasts of all car brands are welcome. Feel free to invite anyone who can follow common courtesy rules and is interested in having a good time with great company!

WHAT TYPE OF MEET (DINING, CRUISE OR BOTH?): Depending on weather circumstances or the general mood of members, the type of meet will be stated/updated. Meets can range from canyon carving + dining, eating + hanging out, or a simple cruise and feel what everyone else is up for.

WHO: All respectful, rule-abiding enthusiasts are welcome! All makes and models, bone stock to heavily modded! We are always looking forward to new faces.

WHEN: Meets will mostly be held on Sundays on a Bi-Weekly Schedule. Please keep in mind that this isn't necessarily a rigid schedule as everyone gets busy, so please contact me, refer to the Facebook group, or this thread for the most up-to-date information.

WHERE: In order to keep things fresh, locations & meet type will rotate!

RULES:
Normal meet rules apply! Please respect the property and the people within the vicinity! (No burnouts, excessive revving, etc.) Simply put, just don't act stupid or you will be asked to leave immediately. Thank you and I look forward to meeting some new faces!

Last edited by YouAreMyWorld; 09-27-2017 at 09:11 AM..
Appreciate 0