New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-23-2016, 06:18 PM   #177
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
kprocivic's Avatar
788
Rep
1,575
Posts

Drives: ecoboost s to the t
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: 92346

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
You know what bugs me more than Kap sitting? When civilians salute. And I see that all the time at sporting events.
Oh brother.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2016, 06:39 PM   #178
1MOREMOD
-
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
10912
Rep
23,078
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
Well they can, no one is going to stop them but it's inappropriate if they never served.
Hmm interesting I do a semi salute as a hello to people I know, kind of wave/salute.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2016, 11:18 PM   #179
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
2047
Rep
10,170
Posts

Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

Sorry for the bump... Just read that Colin chose to not vote. Can't understand how this fool can look in the mirror.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2016, 11:40 PM   #180
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Colonel
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY's Avatar
No_Country
2776
Rep
2,962
Posts

Drives: Totaled Toyota Celica :((
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Trenton, NJ

iTrader: (1)

he looks like marv from home alone 2 when he got shocked
Appreciate 1
larryn2046.50

      11-11-2016, 03:43 PM   #181
imserious
Captain
360
Rep
988
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn
Sorry for the bump... Just read that Colin chose to not vote. Can't understand how this fool can look in the mirror.
I guarantee he doesn't understand the point you are trying to make.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2016, 03:58 PM   #182
sygazelle
Colonel
2222
Rep
2,708
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

I personally don't like the fact that he takes a knee in protest while in uniform representing his team. But, whatever. Whether he votes or not his his own business. For him to complain about the system and not vote seams silly to me, but whatever.

What is very hard to take is performance as a QB today. He was 1-5 for passing for a total of 4 yards and got sacked 5 times. 20 yards rushing but that's not nearly enough to offset the horrible performance. Maybe its the offensive online not helping him out. Maybe they are letting him get creamed on purpose. All I know is it is very hard to watch.

At least the Raiders are making up for it on the other side of the Bay.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2016, 04:24 PM   #183
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3988
Rep
10,668
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
I personally don't like the fact that he takes a knee in protest while in uniform representing his team. But, whatever. Whether he votes or not his his own business. For him to complain about the system and not vote seams silly to me, but whatever.

What is very hard to take is performance as a QB today. He was 1-5 for passing for a total of 4 yards and got sacked 5 times. 20 yards rushing but that's not nearly enough to offset the horrible performance. Maybe its the offensive online not helping him out. Maybe they are letting him get creamed on purpose. All I know is it is very hard to watch.

At least the Raiders are making up for it on the other side of the Bay.
I suppose you really dig yourself in a hole when you go -14 yards passing in the first half
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, V2 steering wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #184
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
2047
Rep
10,170
Posts

Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
I suppose you really dig yourself in a hole when you go -14 yards passing in the first half
Or that you go out on a political limb, then don't even vote. He's right up with with one of the biggest assholes in sports.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2016, 05:44 PM   #185
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3988
Rep
10,668
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

He has inspired me to make a quasi-political-social statement by not voting.
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, V2 steering wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)
Appreciate 1
larryn2046.50

      12-04-2016, 05:53 PM   #186
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
2047
Rep
10,170
Posts

Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
He has inspired me to make a quasi-political-social statement by not voting.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2016, 05:54 PM   #187
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
AIRPOWER's Avatar
United_States
1610
Rep
1,811
Posts

Drives: 2015 6MT YMB M3, 1974 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NW Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
You know what bugs me more than Kap sitting? When civilians salute. And I see that all the time at sporting events.
Shouldn't bother you at all...........All active and former members of the military are authorized by regulation to salute the flag while in civilian clothes.

So the next time you see a person in civilian clothes saluting the flag instead of getting tight jawed you might want to thank them for their service.

__________________
AIRPOWER

Appreciate 1
SakhirM410385.50

      12-04-2016, 11:53 PM   #188
Germanauto
Brigadier General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
5063
Rep
3,841
Posts

Drives: BMW, Lexus
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NW, SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Glad to see this bum benched.
Appreciate 1
eluded2401.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST