New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

11-26-2023, 07:18 AM   #1
rzorsan
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 F48

How to eliminate pirated FSC or provisioning from my HU

Hello colleagues,
I have a problem with BMW remote services. I know what the problem is, and it is that I have carplay installed with installer_features.exe, and I know that this prevents the services from working normally.
The fact is that by trying things to see if I could correct the problem, I unlinked my BMW ID from the app, and now I can't link it again, because the activation code never reaches my idrive. I have tried updating services from the car, coding my HU with esys to see if it deleted the provisioning file, but nothing works.
Another thing is that I searched the longvin of my car with esys, to see if I was using the VIN of a donor car, but no, my VIN was there, with which I think my carplay provider gave me a pirated FSC, I ask him but He is a reseller, so he doesn't know it.
Does anyone know how I could deactivate the FSC or provisioning of my car so I can link my BMW ID to the My BMW app and then restore CarPlay? Before, everything about the remote services worked for me except the location of the car and I couldn't send routes from the app's map to the car, but it did work for me to see the status, open and close doors, horn, air conditioning, etc.
I have a BMW X1 F48 2017
Thank you very much to all.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2023, 09:50 AM   #2
ramparts
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M40i

You need an FSC repair pack.

There are numerous places to acquire them, but if you want to go the OEM route, a dealer or an indie with AOS access
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2023, 04:12 AM   #3
flintwrite
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

You can try resetting the iDrive system in your vehicle. This can usually be done by pressing and holding the iDrive controller for about 20 seconds until the screen goes blank and the system restarts. This might help clear any temporary glitches in the system.
Appreciate 0