F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Recommendations on F8X front bumper lip?
Studio RSR

05-05-2019, 10:20 AM   #1
lfepro.g
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 428i

Recommendations on F8X front bumper lip?

I haven't seen many out there but if anyone has a F8X front bumper conversion and have a lip on their F3X, if you have pics and link to where you got your lip.

(My car, my mods. Idgad for the "its not an M" comments)
      05-09-2019, 10:20 AM   #2
Girs
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Depends on if you have a GoodGo or Eurodyne bumper.

Here's the one I got along with my GoodGo Bumper.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-3Series...53.m2749.l2649
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2019, 10:34 AM   #3
lfepro.g
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girs View Post

I have a m bargains bumper, I believe they sell the same exact lip like the eBay one you posted but for $250
      05-21-2019, 10:41 AM   #4
D Unit
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 x1 s28i

I am on my second Goodgo lip after after my 1st one scraped and chipped apart. My Goodgo bumper and lip fitment were both 10/10 though and served really well to protect my bumper.

I am not sure how everyone else installed their lip, but I drilled out all my rivets and broke the lip into 2 pieces. The top piece mounted to the car then I used the other piece to attach to the mount. I did not use any of their metal mounting hardware either. Instead I enlarged the mounting holes and pushed in plastic rivets I bought on Amazon I think. Install is very easy and clean once I figured all this out. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2019, 10:50 AM   #5
lfepro.g
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Unit View Post
I am on my second Goodgo lip after after my 1st one scraped and chipped apart. My Goodgo bumper and lip fitment were both 10/10 though and served really well to protect my bumper.

I am not sure how everyone else installed their lip, but I drilled out all my rivets and broke the lip into 2 pieces. The top piece mounted to the car then I used the other piece to attach to the mount. I did not use any of their metal mounting hardware either. Instead I enlarged the mounting holes and pushed in plastic rivets I bought on Amazon I think. Install is very easy and clean once I figured all this out. Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Unit View Post

Do you have a mod bar gains bumper?
      05-21-2019, 12:51 PM   #6
D Unit
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 x1 s28i

The **********s looks like a Goodgo f30 m3 bumper. I bought my Goodgo from Ebay since it was similar in price but included the lip already. Sellers name was europartsautostore.

Appreciate 0