New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

01-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #485
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Manning/Broncos are going to demolish the Seapigeons. DEMOLISH.

fuck off. go give jim harbaugh a hug.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 10:02 PM   #486
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep
Drives: ^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
oh ok, kap's a vagina as you use that language. nice.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #487
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
oh ok, kap's a vagina as you use that language. nice.

i see no reason why some niners fans come in here and start talking shit.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 10:08 PM   #488
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep

Then go address those who are. All I'm saying is practice what you preach
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #489
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

hahahaha the similarities between seahawk fans and miami heat fans? both didnt exist before 2011. I have no respect for the entire seahawk organization or fan base. Sherman runs his mouth 24/7. Hes gonna get torched by Manning in the Superbowl its gonna be so satisfying so see that piece of shit get humbled. The fans in the crowd threw trash and food while Bowman was being carted off the field. I guess they dont teach any manners on the bandwagon up in seattle. How much of a low life piece of shit do you have to be to celebrate an injury that devastating. Whether you "fans" want to believe it or not the refs blew this game. If a player of the opposing team hits the plant let of a punter its automatically roughing the kicker, 15 yards and automatic 1st down. Bowman had the ball in his hands fell to the ground and yet the refs "didnt see it" the penalty on Carlos Rogers for shoving a player out of bounds in the first half was absolute trash. If thats a penalty then the entire secondary for the hawks should be flagged every play. This game just proved to the country that the Niners lose with grace and the shithawks dont have any fucking clue with that word means.

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #490
FriedPiston
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Scraper

Quote:
Because there are homers (90% of humanity), and there are REAL sports fans.

Best to ignore the negative/bitter comments and celebrate your team's win while you still can.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #491
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
hahahaha the similarities between seahawk fans and miami heat fans? both didnt exist before 2011. I have no respect for the entire seahawk organization or fan base. Sherman runs his mouth 24/7. Hes gonna get torched by Manning in the Superbowl its gonna be so satisfying so see that piece of shit get humbled. The fans in the crowd threw trash and food while Bowman was being carted off the field. I guess they dont teach any manners on the bandwagon up in seattle. How much of a low life piece of shit do you have to be to celebrate an injury that devastating. Whether you "fans" want to believe it or not the refs blew this game. If a player of the opposing team hits the plant let of a punter its automatically roughing the kicker, 15 yards and automatic 1st down. Bowman had the ball in his hands fell to the ground and yet the refs "didnt see it" the penalty on Carlos Rogers for shoving a player out of bounds in the first half was absolute trash. If thats a penalty then the entire secondary for the hawks should be flagged every play. This game just proved to the country that the Niners lose with grace and the shithawks dont have any fucking clue with that word means.
AMEN to that.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 10:20 PM   #492
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep

Please try and defend this behavior while you call kaepernick a vagina for simply saying it's a little louder playing in seattle

Stay classy sherman, but that's ok cuz seahawks "fans" won't consider you a vag for doing that

Last edited by tbone28; 01-19-2014 at 10:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 10:32 PM   #493
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep

the noise didnt even affect us. Seattle was the one with multiple false starts. I guess the bandwagon also forgot that seattle wears blue. Educated people in that bandwagon lol

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 12:23 AM   #494
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
A lot of shit talking from what it seems like a diehard Seahawk fan in Florida.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 12:23 AM   #495
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

Hey, did I or did I not say the Seahawks was going to win this game. I clearly stated I love the Niners MINUS Kaep. Unlike most Bay Area sports fans, I don't beat around the bush and pretend like all our teams are far superior than anyone else s.

I just don't pretend like the Niners are the best team in the league. If they had won today, my statement would still be the same.
Manning/Broncos would beat the hell out the Niners anyday. Manning would pick apart the defense, secondaries, etc. quarter by quarter.

That being said, your Seapigeons are going to the slaughter. Like it or not, Manning and the Broncos are this years champions.

01-20-2014, 12:27 AM   #496
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Kaep folds under pressure. He's also cocky as f*ck, I hate him as our QB.
Green Bay win was not impressive by any means. Against 2nd/3rd string defense yet we only won by a measly 3 points.

Against the Panthers, yeah okay he did alright, I mean we did get all our key guys back.
The issue is not Seattle's defense, it's wither or not Kaep can get into a rhythm and run the offense properly.
Seattle's D still doesn't impress me but when SF gets cold on offense, they get REALLLLLLL cold.

So, maybe it's a coinflip...but I still think Seattle has the edge. I DO agree with you, it's Seattle's superbowl to loes. No way in hell they can beat Manning or Brady. Fuk that, Broncos all day.

What did I say Trevor?
      01-20-2014, 01:25 AM   #497
MUFASA1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Mineral White Metall

Quote:
ActuallY Op since the Bowman play was ruled a fumble it eliminates the need for a review and whoever has the ball is ruled to have it. This rule will most likely be reviewed next year. niners did recover the failed 4th down though
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 04:20 AM   #498
schoy
Major
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

^ That was pretty ridiculous. Bowman recovers the fumble, gets his leg broken, and then -- while he's screaming in pain -- the Seahawks pile on top of him and take the ball from him, even after he clearly had possession and was down after contact for at least a few seconds. The no-replay rule's gotta change for this situation.

Granted it ultimately didn't affect the outcome, since Lynch fumbled on the next play, but still ...
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 05:10 AM   #499
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

ahahahahhah bkap the refs blew this game???? you are a typical WHINER.

I woke up this morning, and i came to think, do you realize you guys almost had a possible 6 turnovers? You really think the refs had anything to do with it? You guys actually shoud've gotten blown out if our offense could actually capitalize in the endzone. You guys did nothing offensively, except kap running for 100+. You guys seemed to have missed that, you guys may also want to think about the fact that the niners play terrible in seattle. TERRIBLE.

And i came to thinking about another thing, you guys remember that wildcard game against GB wayyyyyback two weeks ago when kap almost threw that pick 6 when the game was tied, but he dropped it? Oh yea, if it was sherman or maxwell, your season would've ended then. Kap is not ready yet. NINERS FANS, GET A GRIP.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 05:12 AM   #500
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
A lot of shit talking from what it seems like a diehard Seahawk fan in Florida.

well, just returning the favor. i didn't go into the niners thread talking shit before all of u came in here. i guess some of you guys have nothing to do now. so if you can't beat us, join us. there's enough room on the wagon baby.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 11:59 AM   #501
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

Wow, all kinds of butt hurt going on in here. I appreciate that emotions are running high after a phenomenal game like that. People are going to talk smack, much like the best corner in the league when you stick a mic in his face after he just ended the game taking his team to the SB. He and the rest of the team are all late rounders, starting with the QB on down, who play with a chip on their shoulders because they were passed over by every other team in the league many times over. Essentially they are a bunch of Mutts, that collectively happen to play well together. When it comes to press I'll take raw emotion over the cookie cutter BS any day of the week.

It's very clear that the majority of you that have been pleasantly chatting over the last few weeks really expected the 9er's to win and I can't blame you, they were the hottest team in the league and I didn't like our chances. However you are all talking out your collective asses now. It was an epic game! Period! The calls were missed on both sides! Period! Kaep has a rocket arm and is freaky fast, but he makes dangerous plays! Period. And the fact is that regardless of what happens 2 weeks from now we are going to do it all again next year so chill the F* out!

For those talking about our fans base as being trash..., compared to what? SF fans?! Guys, you and Philly have the most notorious fans in the league... One needs only to search "49er's fight" and the web is rife with your fans at their finest. Further, sure their are a lot of bandwagon fans, success builds fans outside of the region. That is new, because before this the only people that have given a crap about the team are locals and that's the way we liked it (see previous reference "Mutts"). Yes the base in size is nothing compared to the big time programs (SF) but Seahawk home games have been sold out 85 consecutive times...., that's 10 years folks. I will say that I was disappointed with the crowd last night. They didn't get anywhere near the noise levels as I've witnessed first hand at previous games this season. Sadly, I think that has a lot to do with ticket prices and availability. Let's face it, football is a blue collar sport and when your tickets are 400 a pop for the cheap seats it prices a lot of hardcore peeps out. But I guess that's just the way of it.

Anyway, one of the best games I've ever witnessed. It all balanced out in the end, coming down to 1 play, but it was foolish to challenge Sherm. I honestly think Kaep and Crabs ego's got in the way of common sense. I've enjoyed the banter over the last few weeks but you don't see me over on the Niners threading bashing the team, why are you 'classy' SF fans doing it on ours?

*drops mic, off to work on hangover*
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 01:49 PM   #502
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep

ill admit i lost my cool yesterday.

After the bowman play i was in complete shock. Hes my favorite player on defense and to see him go down with a devastating injury like that really shook me. I have no problem watching gruesome knee and leg injuries on other athletes but for some reason i couldn't watch bowman getting hit.

After that play I honestly stopped caring about the outcome of the game. Bowman is the best linebacker in the league and he ALWAYS makes plays. I was devastated that we lost a player like that. And after hearing some hawks fans throwing trash and food at him while being carted off i just took out all my frustration on you guys.

Im not gonna take anything back on what i said about Sherman. Once a douche, always a douche.

I still think Manning and the broncos have your number purely based on their offense and the lack of offense you guys are producing. It would have been hard for the niners to beat the broncos either.

Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 01:52 PM   #503
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

Tony Romo sucks ass

Edit: shit, wrong thread

Last edited by squishy; 01-20-2014 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Wrong Thread
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 01:55 PM   #504
rennis
Captain
Rep
Drives: E70 5.0 & B5 S4

Quote:
Sherman runs his mouth 24/7. Hes gonna get torched by Manning in the Superbowl its gonna be so satisfying so see that piece of shit get humbled.
Like him or not, this is absolutely not going to happen, and you sound pretty silly making that claim. Sherman will shutdown whoever plays the right side of that field, and Manning will have 2/3 of a field to play with, just as every other QB who faced Seattle did this year. He better hope Maxwell fucks up, because it's going to be a long day if Seattle's secondary gets in ol' Manning's dome. If Seattle's front 6 gets pressure on him?

Oh, and Denver's defense is about on-par with Saint Louis's (the worst in the NFC West), which will be refreshing for Seattle's offense. Wilson's had some struggles lately, but he's been through a who's-who of Defenses since early December. Denver better not come into this game cocky, that's all I'm going to say.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 01:56 PM   #505
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Tony Romo sucks ass

Edit: shit, wrong thread
No, no, no... This is a universal truth which can help unite the Seahawks and Niners fans on this thread!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #506
rennis
Captain
Rep
Drives: E70 5.0 & B5 S4

The fans interaction with Bowman was a travesty. I hope someone got their asses beat for that.
Appreciate 0