New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-22-2020, 04:17 PM   #23
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
4096
Rep
3,562
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
this bump and hit afterwards is an unacceptable act doesnt matter from where you look at it.. cause even the racing is off in those moments.. and for trying to put in the wall part, actually he did try to put Hamilton into the wall less than a year ago in Canada.. i ve added some videos and pics back in that time as you may recall my friend..
Again,no deliberate forcing into wall and Hammy saw it coming a mile of.
Appreciate 2
Bartledoo1105.00
apexit41069.00

      04-22-2020, 04:48 PM   #24
msk340i
Captain
628
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Again,no deliberate forcing into wall and Hammy saw it coming a mile of.
💯 Unless he's so talented he can control an F1 car on grass 😂
Appreciate 2
Bartledoo1105.00

      04-22-2020, 05:20 PM   #25
Bartledoo
Just Some F****** Guy
Bartledoo's Avatar
United_States
1105
Rep
1,642
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2003 VW Eurovan  [0.00]
2011 E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
this bump and hit afterwards is an unacceptable act doesnt matter from where you look at it.. cause even the racing is off in those moments.. and for trying to put in the wall part, actually he did try to put Hamilton into the wall less than a year ago in Canada.. i ve added some videos and pics back in that time as you may recall my friend..
You're kind of delusional man.
__________________
E90M 6MT Slicktop Single Humper in need of a diet
Appreciate 2
tsk94288.00

      04-22-2020, 05:26 PM   #26
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
1666
Rep
1,467
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
You're kind of delusional man.
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2020, 07:04 PM   #27
msk340i
Captain
628
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

The finger!
You gotta admit that in-lap in Singapore was a monster lap and Leclerc would've died trying to match it
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 3
yco1666.00

      04-22-2020, 07:50 PM   #28
apexit4
Major
Poland
1069
Rep
1,015
Posts

Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i believe Ferrari ll build a team around Leclerc.. but way or another Ricciardo and Sainz wont be a team player that much i believe.. but Gio will..
Why do you think Ricciardo or Sainz wouldnt be team players? I dont think they would necessarily settle for No2 status, but I dont think they would clash with LeClerc like Vettel has. From what I have seen, Ricciardo and Sainz are clean racers and would make a good replacement for Vettel. I'd give the upper hand to Ricciardo though since he has more experience and is a proven race winner. Pairing LeClerc with Sainz would probably be the least experienced driver lineup Ferrari has ever had.

Is anyone taking the reports seriously that Gio is being considered as a replacement? He's only had one year of experience and hasnt excelled in that year as well as LeClerc did in his first year. Why would Ferrari choose him over Ricciardo and Sainz? If they have any aspirations to win the constructors title, they surely have better choices than Gio. Not to mention that they cant wait any longer to help him get better. It's already been over decade since they won their last title....
Appreciate 2
      04-22-2020, 08:20 PM   #29
Bartledoo
Just Some F****** Guy
Bartledoo's Avatar
United_States
1105
Rep
1,642
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2003 VW Eurovan  [0.00]
2011 E90 M3  [0.00]
He may be Italian, but I was at Monza last year and they liked Kimi a looot more. They even gave him honorary Italian status.
__________________
E90M 6MT Slicktop Single Humper in need of a diet
Appreciate 1
      04-22-2020, 10:24 PM   #30
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
1666
Rep
1,467
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
Why do you think Ricciardo or Sainz wouldnt be team players? I dont think they would necessarily settle for No2 status, but I dont think they would clash with LeClerc like Vettel has. From what I have seen, Ricciardo and Sainz are clean racers and would make a good replacement for Vettel. I'd give the upper hand to Ricciardo though since he has more experience and is a proven race winner. Pairing LeClerc with Sainz would probably be the least experienced driver lineup Ferrari has ever had.

Is anyone taking the reports seriously that Gio is being considered as a replacement? He's only had one year of experience and hasnt excelled in that year as well as LeClerc did in his first year. Why would Ferrari choose him over Ricciardo and Sainz? If they have any aspirations to win the constructors title, they surely have better choices than Gio. Not to mention that they cant wait any longer to help him get better. It's already been over decade since they won their last title....
its just a guess of course but after having some tension between Lec and Vet i believe Ferrari will settle for a true 2nd driver starting from the contract to avoid that.. just like in early 2000's with Rubens they did.. Gio was already a reserved driver few years ago in Ferrari, he raced for Sauber, he has some experience in Le Mans, he is Italian, and he is dying to race for Ferrari, ready to be team player for it..

Ricciardo wont settle for 2nd driver role i believe even he is a team player at the same time.. his annual check is big, he wants to win a tittle.. if he goes to Ferrari, it ll be a powerful line up for sure but its obvious that there ll be some tension after some races especially considering how Ferrari's in race decisions generally dont come up good.. this option ll be more fun but probably more headaches for Ferrari as well..

Sainz is a consistent guy and he is fast.. his relation with Norris is so far fun but its more likely since Norris is a fun guy.. and wondering who could have some tension with Norris anyway.. Sainz is not a rookie anymore and its time for him to prove he is like his father, a champion with slight a chance he could get..

so the strongest line up d be Leclerc and Ricciardo but there ll be friction when they re together.. Italian fans love Leclerc already vastly and Ferrari d do anything to keep him..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2020, 10:23 AM   #31
msk340i
Captain
628
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

McLaren has interest in Vettel. Sainz is interested in Ferrari. Switch drivers.
Appreciate 1
      04-23-2020, 10:46 AM   #32
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
4096
Rep
3,562
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
McLaren has interest in Vettel. Sainz is interested in Ferrari. Switch drivers.
Seb with young Lando looks like a great pairing to me.
Appreciate 2
      04-23-2020, 01:45 PM   #33
msk340i
Captain
628
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Seb with young Lando looks like a great pairing to me.
Zak Brown didn't deny interest when asked about Vettel. He will teach Lando how to be not aggressive.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2020, 03:36 PM   #34
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
4096
Rep
3,562
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Zak Brown didn't deny interest when asked about Vettel. He will teach Lando how to be not aggressive.
It'll be good example if Seb is like a father figure to Lando as you say teaching him how to better himself in difficult situations.
Appreciate 2
      04-23-2020, 08:21 PM   #35
msk340i
Captain
628
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
It'll be good example if Seb is like a father figure to Lando as you say teaching him how to better himself in difficult situations.
Lol I'm a huge fan of Vettel but I think "difficult situations" aren't his best quality! Norris is just not aggressive enough. He makes great starts but very cautious defending his position and the other day I was watching a comparison between him and Sainz in the Austrian GO and he appears to be braking sooner than Sainz on every single corner! Let's not forget Albon's pass on him in Suzuka which caught him napping in the strangest way. He's fast but he just should be more of a difficult opponent.
Appreciate 2
      04-23-2020, 09:21 PM   #36
apexit4
Major
Poland
1069
Rep
1,015
Posts

Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
McLaren has interest in Vettel. Sainz is interested in Ferrari. Switch drivers.
A switch to McLaren would be a huge demotion for Vettel though. I think he'd sooner retire than go to a team with few prospects of getting podiums, let alone wins.
Appreciate 2
      04-23-2020, 11:41 PM   #37
Bartledoo
Just Some F****** Guy
Bartledoo's Avatar
United_States
1105
Rep
1,642
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2003 VW Eurovan  [0.00]
2011 E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
A switch to McLaren would be a huge demotion for Vettel though. I think he'd sooner retire than go to a team with few prospects of getting podiums, let alone wins.
Don't forget, they're getting Merc engines though...
__________________
E90M 6MT Slicktop Single Humper in need of a diet
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2020, 02:13 AM   #38
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
4096
Rep
3,562
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Lol I'm a huge fan of Vettel but I think "difficult situations" aren't his best quality! Norris is just not aggressive enough. He makes great starts but very cautious defending his position and the other day I was watching a comparison between him and Sainz in the Austrian GO and he appears to be braking sooner than Sainz on every single corner! Let's not forget Albon's pass on him in Suzuka which caught him napping in the strangest way. He's fast but he just should be more of a difficult opponent.
Norris is a likeable youngster, he does strange things for charity! but is getting no change from Sainz jr the Matador's son we must remember.With Seb there I think he'll mature more and hone his skills to be more aggressive 'when needed'.

Last edited by M5theonlyone; 04-24-2020 at 02:37 AM..
Appreciate 2
      04-24-2020, 06:23 AM   #39
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
4096
Rep
3,562
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
Why do you think Ricciardo or Sainz wouldnt be team players? I dont think they would necessarily settle for No2 status, but I dont think they would clash with LeClerc like Vettel has. From what I have seen, Ricciardo and Sainz are clean racers and would make a good replacement for Vettel. I'd give the upper hand to Ricciardo though since he has more experience and is a proven race winner. Pairing LeClerc with Sainz would probably be the least experienced driver lineup Ferrari has ever had.

Is anyone taking the reports seriously that Gio is being considered as a replacement? He's only had one year of experience and hasnt excelled in that year as well as LeClerc did in his first year. Why would Ferrari choose him over Ricciardo and Sainz? If they have any aspirations to win the constructors title, they surely have better choices than Gio. Not to mention that they cant wait any longer to help him get better. It's already been over decade since they won their last title....
You know what...it could happen,I did mention a while ago of possibility of Giov being moved up with Mick S just not ready despite his insistence that he is. Sainz is fiercely competitive and we all know two number 1's in Ferrari just won't work.
Appreciate 2
      04-24-2020, 07:53 AM   #40
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
1666
Rep
1,467
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)



Charles talking about Vettel and future..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2020, 08:59 AM   #41
msk340i
Captain
628
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post


Charles talking about Vettel and future..
Mother of click baits! Out of the 35 minutes, 40 seconds we're about Vettel and Leclerc and he said what he always says... Relationship is better than you guys think bla bla bla...
Thank God Brundle isn't there, otherwise we would've seen X rated ass kissing!
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2020, 09:13 AM   #42
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
21003
Rep
12,264
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post


Charles talking about Vettel and future..
Never trust Charles . MAX can tell you why ...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41069.00

      04-24-2020, 09:21 AM   #43
msk340i
Captain
628
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Just look at this headline! What do you expect? His mistakes to be his best qualities? Vettel news are selling like hot cakes and the more you shit the catchier your headline.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
      04-24-2020, 09:24 AM   #44
msk340i
Captain
628
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Never trust Charles . MAX can tell you why ...
Gerhard Berger publicly told Vettel not to trust Leclerc. He screwed him over in Monza when he acted like he can't get past the traffic to give him the tow and in Spa when he left him in traffic on Blanchimont!
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST