New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

03-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
silverstone_ttlz4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 Z4 35i

Dealer Review: Isringhausen Imports (Springfield, Illinois)

I had a bad experience with this dealer. I wrote a *long* review detailing my experience, but I've deleted it in accordance with an agreement I made with the dealership in order to get a refund for an issue with the CPO vehicle I purchased. They have a really nice dealership filled with lots of nice cars...but I would go elsewhere.

Last edited by silverstone_ttlz4; 02-01-2014 at 09:07 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
maglito
engorged
United_States
Rep
Drives: twin turbo

Garage List
Thanks for the review! I've been there myself, and really wasn't too impressed. But, I try to avoid car dealers whenever possible.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
towski1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i & 08 M Roadster

If in the STL area. Autohaus BMW is the only choice for this brand. The other options...Isrginhausen, Plaza and Suntrup don't come close.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
Fapout
Zwhore Sdrive35i
United_States
Rep
Drives: FORD WINDSTAR MINIVAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by towski1 View Post
If in the STL area. Autohaus BMW is the only choice for this brand. The other options...Isrginhausen, Plaza and Suntrup don't come close.
Bingo! I found that they were also tolerable of my mods on my 335i as well. West County BMW was horrible. I had an HPFP issue, I knew it was that, I explained the symptoms and how it matched that of what I had read about other cars. The service adviser at west county told me "the computer will tell us whats wrong with it", when I picked up the car later that day, the adviser told me it was a problem with the fuel injector and it had been fixed. Sure enough, I literally just pulled out on to manchester and the check engine light comes on. I take it straight to autohaus, limping it the whole way. Sure enough, it was the fuel pump. Oh and this was a week after I bought the CPO 335i with 14k miles from West County BMW. So not only was the sales process crap since they had me test drive a car that was $4k more expensive than the one I asked to drive, their presales inspection sucked too.

So, how many STL area E89 people do we have on here?

Last edited by Fapout; 10-30-2013 at 09:32 AM..
Appreciate 0