New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

01-08-2021, 03:02 PM   #1
BrunoZ
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 S-Drive30i

2009 Z4 SDrive30i 6-Speed, Black with Red Leather, Ash Wood, Premium

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,800.00

Item Interest
Selling my treasured and very rare 2-owner Z4 E89 6-speed. Factory options include Coral Red Kansas Leather, Premium Package, Ash Wood Trim, Through-loading system (for skis or long cargo). Clean title with no liens. See dealer sticker pic for full list of standard equipment and options. Manufactured and assembled in Germany. Would prefer to sell locally before submitting on Bring A Trailer given the rarity of the car and its options. Only 61000 miles currently, purchased it with 6000 miles in 2015 from a Paso Robles couple who had some tasteful mods professionally installed:

-Eibach Pro Kit Springs (also have the stock Genuine BMW springs, included with sale)
-Remus Sport Exhaust
-Linea Corse 19” Alloy Staggered Wheels (also have factory Genuine BMW wheels included with sale)

The car is visually and mechanically perfect. The paint is fantastic, as is the interior. I’ve taken meticulous care of it and done all maintenance and detailing myself. The only thing the car needs to be showroom quality is for the wheels to be refinished (paint has chipped and there’s curb rash), or just use the included stock wheels after installing new tires. Since I’ve owned it, the car has only needed routine maintenance, timeline below:

-Last Oil Change: July 2020
Genuine BMW 5W-30 with Mahle Filter Kit and Genuine BMW Drain Plug)

-Last Brake Fluid Flush: July 2020
Genuine BMW Dot 4

-Set of Brake Pads and Rotors: March 2018
Brake Pads Front (Jurid) & Rear (Textar), Brake Discs Front & Rear (Zimmerman Code Z)

-Air Filter: March 2018
Mann

-Cabin Filter: March 2018
Bosch

-Set of Tires: February 2018
Toyo Proxes

-Battery: May 2018

Due to working mostly remotely since mid 2018, the car has only had a couple thousand miles since then, but it goes on short drives frequently around town. The hard top convertible top functions perfectly and has no wind noise. The engine and exhaust purr beautifully. Selling because I don’t drive much anymore and any longer drives are in my Cayenne.

Included Accessories and Parts:
-Stock Factory Wheels (great condition)
-Genuine BMW Car Cover (great condition)
-Genuine BMW Motor Oil Bag (1Qt Size)
-Genuine BMW Sunshade with Sleeve
-BMW Motorsport Duffle Bag and Baseball Cap if desired (very good condition)

No trades (except Porsche 911 or Aston Martin only), no shady smartvehiclereport.com scams. Local sale only. All pics in listing: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...256416322.html

Attached Images

Appreciate 0