New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - California

01-14-2017, 05:47 PM   #45
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Overview:
- Gloss black window trim
- Gloss black rear trunk bar
- Tinted / smoked rear tail lights

For this black Mercedes Benz S550, I blacked out the chrome window trim, rear trunk bar, and also lightly tinted the rear tail lights. The changes to the car cleaned up the lines of the car greatly and really worked well with the tinted windows and black wheels. It was almost a must needed to do thing for this car. The car still maintained some of the factory chrome pieces, so that it still provided a good balance and contrast to the car. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles / Beverly Hills and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2017, 10:15 PM   #46
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

I am possibly planning a trip out to New Jersey to do some wraps sometime between April - May. If you are in the area and would like to get work done, shoot me a message for more details.

Thanks!

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2017, 12:02 PM   #47
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

Overview:
- Carbon fiber roof wrap
- Matte black window trim vinyl wrap
- Matte black door handle inserts vinyl wrap

I wrapped the roof of this car in carbon fiber and blacked out the chrome window trim and door handle inserts in matte black. The following set of pictures will be good for those who want to go with matte black for the window trim or were debating between gloss black or matte black on the window trim. To give the car a more aggressive look, we went with the carbon fiber finish on the roof top. Then to match and compliment the already matte black wheels, we went with matte black on the window trim and door handles. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Los Angeles / Glendale to have the vinyl work done.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0