BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-18-2008, 03:03 AM   #1
Dazza
ex-E30 psycho, part-time Ducati fiend
Australia
Rep
Drives: 125is

Terra Leather in Sydney?? May change order if blown away

G'Day. Am seeing more and more of the terra leather, which in pics looks very tempting, however never seen in the flesh, not even the leather sample. Stealer has warned against terra from a resale perspective, but think it would be great with the SGM I have on order, currently with black leather.

If anyone in Sydney has terra, and wouldn't mind a pesky, can't wait any longer, will probably be difficult to pry out of your car once inside Bimmerphile, please let me know. Would love to have a look in the flesh. Alternatively, if you've seen at a stealer around town (not Trivett Parra, which has none), please let me know.

I'll let you pass me once at the next track day

Mine is an August Build ('09???), to be delivered late October, 2 days before my birthday which would be nice.

Cheers
D
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 03:50 AM   #2
cozza
///Mthusiast
Australia
Rep
Drives: M135i (March delivery)

Do it! Trust me - you won't regret it. I'll be taking lots of photos over the weekend in case you don't get to see it in the flesh... watch this post. Well, not this one, but I'll post a new thread