New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

08-04-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
eunosracr
Colonel
Rep
Drives: a car

Strasse Forged 20 Inch R10 with tires and locks

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,800.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
*** Updated pics on ebay link. After cleaning and polishing the wheels it is evident the wheels are in much better shape than originally thought.

Updated Offsets !!! Had them professionally measured.

****Pictures Updated ****
For all that asked I measured offsets. Front is a 9.5 inch wheel with a +28.5 offset.
Rear is 11 inch wheel with a +19 offset.

Up for sale is a set of Strasse Forged R10 wheels with tires. The lip is chrome, the face is brushed and the barrel is painted black. The wheels already have TPMS sensors installed for the Z4M. I am not sure if they are the same for other BMW models. The front wheels are 20 x 9.5 and the rears are 20 x 11. I had these wheels on my BMW Z4M Roadster but will also fit the E92 M3, 335i, M Coupe. They will probably fit other BMW models but I have only listed the ones I know will fit for sure. The wheels are in great shape. No bends or dents. The only concern are the chrome lips need some TLC. Being that these are true 3 piece wheels you can easily swap out the lips for next to nothing. The tires are General Exclaims that are practically new. The front wheels are 235/30/20 and the rears are 295/25/20. These wheels with these particular options are over $6000.00 without tires, locks or TPMS sensors. Add all that in and you are close to $7500.00 for this set. Here is your chance to own a great set of wheels for less than half the price. Change the lips or powdercoat them and the wheels will look like new for much less than a new set. If you want to get the wheels refinished I can also drop them off at Strasse Wheels for you to get the work done. I would prefer a local buyer but will ship at buyers expense. Wheels are in Miami Florida. Local buyers are welcome to come by and pick up the wheels. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics. Open to reasonable offers but please no lowballlers. I will cover paypal fees. Good luck !

I forgot to mention I will throw in 5 sets of Rad Wheel locks. This is an over $250.00 value and will make it very difficult to steal these wheels.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162617322072...84.m1558.l2649

Appreciate 0