New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-03-2022, 09:18 AM   #639
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkme323 View Post
lol, the EV6 GT will be just as expensive if not more than the M3P and performs worse. The cheapest Model 3 is also cheaper than the base EV6. Pricing in Canada must be wild.
That’s what I’m saying.

Very very hard to compete with Tesla. Other car makers can only try to out duel them with better interiors and bank on people just flat out hating on Tesla that even though the cars are better bank for buck, they just don’t wanna own one.

Car makers will catch up I’m sure.
Appreciate 1
      11-03-2022, 09:24 AM   #640
chad86tsi
Captain
chad86tsi's Avatar
1498
Rep
755
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Portland metro

iTrader: (0)

Tesla and Kia both made this list, I'll let you find them yourself.



Also, since we are here to discuss facts, fact is if you go to tesla's website and order a zero options Model 3 performance, and pay in cash, it will cost $64,440, which is more than $62,000. The model Y will cost $71, 440
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 11:04 AM   #641
Obioban
Emperor
Obioban's Avatar
1432
Rep
2,738
Posts

Drives: M3, M3, M5, M5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: West Chester, PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2017 BMW i3  [0.00]
2005 BMW M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2001 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
Tesla and Kia both made this list, I'll let you find them yourself.



Also, since we are here to discuss facts, fact is if you go to tesla's website and order a zero options Model 3 performance, and pay in cash, it will cost $64,440, which is more than $62,000. The model Y will cost $71, 440
I have no desire for a Tesla (mostly because of their part support and repairs situation), but that list seems suspect-- particularly the placement of dodge, Toyota, VW, and honda.
__________________

2005 M3 Coupe, 2004 M3 Wagon, 2001 M5 Sedan, 2008 M5 6MT Sedan, 2012 128i M sport
Appreciate 1
BGM-M3COMP2308.50
      11-03-2022, 11:16 AM   #642
chad86tsi
Captain
chad86tsi's Avatar
1498
Rep
755
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Portland metro

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obioban View Post
I have no desire for a Tesla (mostly because of their part support and repairs situation), but that list seems suspect-- particularly the placement of dodge, Toyota, VW, and honda.
OK, lets try a different source measuring similar but different data:



Or just do a google search :

https://www.google.com/search?q=tesl...A_enUS829US829

^ here I searched : "tesla quality ratings" , and then sorted by images to find some graphs.

Perhaps you can find something more desirable than I have.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 11:31 AM   #643
chad86tsi
Captain
chad86tsi's Avatar
1498
Rep
755
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Portland metro

iTrader: (0)

Here is one that's a year newer of the same data set. Look at that, Tesla improved, good job Tesla.

Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 11:36 AM   #644
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obioban View Post
I have no desire for a Tesla (mostly because of their part support and repairs situation), but that list seems suspect-- particularly the placement of dodge, Toyota, VW, and honda.
It is. Dodge over Honda and Toyota?

Talk about a shitty resource just to talk shit about Tesla.

Sales figures donít lie. The model y is fucking killing it now.
Appreciate 2
chris7196685.00
      11-03-2022, 11:46 AM   #645
TboneS54
YNWA
TboneS54's Avatar
United_States
853
Rep
704
Posts

Drives: 2004 M3 6spd & 2011 M3 DCT
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
No, I'm not misleading any one. I've never said Anthropogenic climate change is a hoax. I've been discussing the climate change topic on this forum for over a decade. In fact I was most likely the first member here to use the word Anthropogenic (9/27/2009 - I checked) when discussing the topic because one has to be accurate when discussing climate change. As most versed people agree, geological evidence points to the fact the Earth's climate changes by natural causes, both within the planet's internal forces (gravity, radioactive heat, plate tectonics, greenhouse effect, etc.) and external forces (deviations in rotation, axial tilt, orbit, solar radiation, etc.). Climate change is one of the subjects I find most fascinating along with the internal combustion engine, so you can understand my internal conflict.

I became quite interested in climate change because as a teenager in the 1970s I was told the Earth was cooling and food shortages were soon to result. I pretty much thought as a young person that global cooling sucked. Now recently in another thread in the social media forum, H20doc made a claim that the 1970s global cooling scientific meme was a hoax and over blown. Sure enough, an internet check in 2022 says it was. The only problem is I lived in the 1970s as a scientifically conscious young person, so i remember it very well the global cooling theories were quite prominent topics of the day.

Also in the 1970s we were told the planet was running out of oil and gasoline costs were going to skyrocket and in 30 years or so and humans would be unable to rely on petroleum fuels. Yet in the past 40 years I've been driving, the inflation-adjusted price of gasoline has remained flat, even with 3 increases of the Federal fuel tax.

So, armed with such personally experienced empirical data, I've concluded that "scientific" doomsday advocates like to BS people, I tend not to take credit in what they say.

Now with climate change, the climate fearers say humans are causing climate change. When called on it, that climate change causation is mostly natural, the more recent response from the fearers is the rate of change of the climate is the problem and the root cause is anthropogenic.

Considering humans exist on the planet as a result of natural climate change and the GHG effect makes the planet inhabitable for us, for the past 40,000 years or so hominids have existed on the Earth, if you and H20doc believe humans can control the climate via adjustment of GHG emissions, I simply have asked numerous times what is your target GHG state for the ideal human survivable climate is (which means static). Your ideal climate must be static (meaning some narrow window climatically speaking) because fossil evidence shows animal life changes in response to climate and most (99%) species have naturally gone extinct. Yet your position is that by controlling the climate, we humans can break that cycle and stay un-extinct.

So again, I'm simply asking what your ideal climate target is and how are we going to get there and then maintain it? Based on all the study I've done in college and post college I don't believe man can devise the algorithm that defines the target climate you seek let alone devise the mechanism in which to adjust the climate. When in consideration of the vast and massive natural forces that do affect the planet's climate, I don't think you and your colleagues can devise and execute a plan to do what you think you can do.

My skepticism is completely 100% based in science.
Crickets
__________________
/// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6MT Slicktop zero options
/// 2011 Jerez/Bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop IG: @na.s54
Appreciate 2
chad86tsi1498.00
Efthreeoh14403.50
      11-03-2022, 12:15 PM   #646
chassis
Colonel
chassis's Avatar
5644
Rep
2,139
Posts

Drives: BMW G01 X3, 9Y0 Cayenne S
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: linker Fahrbahn

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
Tesla and Kia both made this list, I'll let you find them yourself.



Also, since we are here to discuss facts, fact is if you go to tesla's website and order a zero options Model 3 performance, and pay in cash, it will cost $64,440, which is more than $62,000. The model Y will cost $71, 440

Further evidence, despite the fact further evidence is not needed, that MB is junk. And people keep buying them.
Appreciate 1
chad86tsi1498.00
      11-03-2022, 12:16 PM   #647
chassis
Colonel
chassis's Avatar
5644
Rep
2,139
Posts

Drives: BMW G01 X3, 9Y0 Cayenne S
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: linker Fahrbahn

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
OK, lets try a different source measuring similar but different data:



Or just do a google search :

https://www.google.com/search?q=tesl...A_enUS829US829

^ here I searched : "tesla quality ratings" , and then sorted by images to find some graphs.

Perhaps you can find something more desirable than I have.
Another MB = rubbish example
Appreciate 1
chad86tsi1498.00
      11-03-2022, 04:20 PM   #648
chad86tsi
Captain
chad86tsi's Avatar
1498
Rep
755
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Portland metro

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
It is. Dodge over Honda and Toyota?

Talk about a shitty resource just to talk shit about Tesla.
so let's see some non-shitty sources, mr. facts.

Quote:
Sales figures donít lie. The model y is fucking killing it now.
Yah, them and Walmart, Dollar General, family dollar, and the dollar store are all experiencing record sales. They all must have something in common....
Appreciate 1
Cos270592.00
      11-03-2022, 05:24 PM   #649
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
so let's see some non-shitty sources, mr. facts.
https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/tesla/model-s

Seems to do just as good as a 5 series.

https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/tesla/model-3

M3 does ok.


https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/tesla/model-y

Not as good as the model s but better than the 3.

Like i said model y sales are killing it.


Quote:
Yah, them and Walmart, Dollar General, family dollar, and the dollar store are all experiencing record sales. They all must have something in common....
Cool, and tesla's come with a premium price, in a time where people think EV's are still expensive. When people like you talk shit about tesla and their "bad build quality and ugly looks" and yet people STILL buy them. 60k+ model 3 performances? No problem, people buy them. Model y's which cost more? No problem, best selling tesla so far. Model s? Setting the new standard for a big sedan with power. Because we can't forget a plaid. The gold standard when it comes to performance. Everyone chases it, everyone modifies their car to beat one, and everyone is scared to run into one on the road. A rolling 9 second fucking monster that will make any car on the road look like shit lol. That's your "ugly design bad quality" car you guys hate so much.

God damn i fucking love elon for making plaids
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 06:32 PM   #650
chad86tsi
Captain
chad86tsi's Avatar
1498
Rep
755
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Portland metro

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/tesla/model-s

Seems to do just as good as a 5 series.
You sure bro?

The BMW which you failed to link (on purpose?) rates 5-series Quality and reliability at 84 on that same scale where an S is 75. That's a huge difference.

Here is the link you forgot:
https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/bmw/5-series

Using your same source, the Model-s (75), the model 3 (75), and model Y (73) are all worse than the EV6 (77) that we were just comparing it to on the "quality and reliability" metric.



Quote:
Like i said model y sales are killing it.
Yes, cheap beer sales are up too. Strange and desperate times for sure. Pointing out that the one with the worst reliability and quality ratings of the lot is also the best seller may not be the compliment to the brand that you think it is.



Quote:
God damn i fucking love elon for making plaids
Does Elon do a courtesy reach-around, or are you all on your own there?

Quote:
When people like you talk shit about tesla and their "bad build quality and ugly looks" and yet people STILL buy them.

That's your "ugly design bad quality" car you guys hate so much.
I've never mentioned their ugly looks, but thanks for pointing it out

Last edited by chad86tsi; 11-03-2022 at 06:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 07:21 PM   #651
G MONEY
Major
854
Rep
1,227
Posts

Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: EARTH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
so let's see some non-shitty sources, mr. facts.
https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/tesla/model-s

Seems to do just as good as a 5 series.

https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/tesla/model-3

M3 does ok.


https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/tesla/model-y

Not as good as the model s but better than the 3.

Like i said model y sales are killing it.


Quote:
Yah, them and Walmart, Dollar General, family dollar, and the dollar store are all experiencing record sales. They all must have something in common....
Cool, and tesla's come with a premium price, in a time where people think EV's are still expensive. When people like you talk shit about tesla and their "bad build quality and ugly looks" and yet people STILL buy them. 60k+ model 3 performances? No problem, people buy them. Model y's which cost more? No problem, best selling tesla so far. Model s? Setting the new standard for a big sedan with power. Because we can't forget a plaid. The gold standard when it comes to performance. Everyone chases it, everyone modifies their car to beat one, and everyone is scared to run into one on the road. A rolling 9 second fucking monster that will make any car on the road look like shit lol. That's your "ugly design bad quality" car you guys hate so much.

God damn i fucking love elon for making plaids
Yawn
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 08:17 PM   #652
H2O_Doc
First Lieutenant
H2O_Doc's Avatar
United_States
506
Rep
358
Posts

Drives: BMW M2C, GLB-250, C7 Z51
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
Red herring. You act as if there is some vast conspiracy.

Stability can be determined though mathematic calculations for significance/change. Rate of change compared to the long cycles can also be compared. That is literally the “baseline”, how rapid the change is relative to past fluctuations. Also modeling with super computers the effects of CO2 and trapping heat. This isn’t something just invented on a whim. Ive had meteorology courses. Ive been exposed to the computer models. This is not a hoax or giant conspiracy. Ive ridden with these scientists to their work fields in the arctic. Ive been there and seen the effects in person.
No, I'm not misleading any one. I've never said Anthropogenic climate change is a hoax. I've been discussing the climate change topic on this forum for over a decade. In fact I was most likely the first member here to use the word Anthropogenic (9/27/2009 - I checked) when discussing the topic because one has to be accurate when discussing climate change. As most versed people agree, geological evidence points to the fact the Earth's climate changes by natural causes, both within the planet's internal forces (gravity, radioactive heat, plate tectonics, greenhouse effect, etc.) and external forces (deviations in rotation, axial tilt, orbit, solar radiation, etc.). Climate change is one of the subjects I find most fascinating along with the internal combustion engine, so you can understand my internal conflict.

I became quite interested in climate change because as a teenager in the 1970s I was told the Earth was cooling and food shortages were soon to result. I pretty much thought as a young person that global cooling sucked. Now recently in another thread in the social media forum, H20doc made a claim that the 1970s global cooling scientific meme was a hoax and over blown. Sure enough, an internet check in 2022 says it was. The only problem is I lived in the 1970s as a scientifically conscious young person, so i remember it very well the global cooling theories were quite prominent topics of the day.

Also in the 1970s we were told the planet was running out of oil and gasoline costs were going to skyrocket and in 30 years or so and humans would be unable to rely on petroleum fuels. Yet in the past 40 years I've been driving, the inflation-adjusted price of gasoline has remained flat, even with 3 increases of the Federal fuel tax.

So, armed with such personally experienced empirical data, I've concluded that "scientific" doomsday advocates like to BS people, I tend not to take credit in what they say.

Now with climate change, the climate fearers say humans are causing climate change. When called on it, that climate change causation is mostly natural, the more recent response from the fearers is the rate of change of the climate is the problem and the root cause is anthropogenic.

Considering humans exist on the planet as a result of natural climate change and the GHG effect makes the planet inhabitable for us, for the past 40,000 years or so hominids have existed on the Earth, if you and H20doc believe humans can control the climate via adjustment of GHG emissions, I simply have asked numerous times what is your target GHG state for the ideal human survivable climate is (which means static). Your ideal climate must be static (meaning some narrow window climatically speaking) because fossil evidence shows animal life changes in response to climate and most (99%) species have naturally gone extinct. Yet your position is that by controlling the climate, we humans can break that cycle and stay un-extinct.

So again, I'm simply asking what your ideal climate target is and how are we going to get there and then maintain it? Based on all the study I've done in college and post college I don't believe man can devise the algorithm that defines the target climate you seek let alone devise the mechanism in which to adjust the climate. When in consideration of the vast and massive natural forces that do affect the planet's climate, I don't think you and your colleagues can devise and execute a plan to do what you think you can do.

My skepticism is completely 100% based in science.
Not +4°C.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 09:12 PM   #653
gatorfast
Major General
gatorfast's Avatar
United_States
4876
Rep
6,825
Posts

Drives: 718 Cayman
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SoFla

iTrader: (4)

lol at this Tesla shill trolling all the EV threads
Appreciate 3
AlexFL7793.50
Cos270592.00
kyriian697.00
      11-04-2022, 01:42 AM   #654
g21
Brigadier General
g21's Avatar
2835
Rep
3,292
Posts

Drives: M340i M550i LeafEV WRX Sienna
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Australasia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkme323 View Post
lol, the EV6 GT will be just as expensive if not more than the M3P and performs worse. The cheapest Model 3 is also cheaper than the base EV6. Pricing in Canada must be wild.
it's a different car.

think Audi (=EV6 GT) vs Honda (=TM3P)

I have tested a GT Line (not the GT GT) and hands down you'd think you're in a Merc if you were blindfolded. once you open your eyes it's not.
Appreciate 2
      11-04-2022, 05:36 AM   #655
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
You sure bro?

The BMW which you failed to link (on purpose?) rates 5-series Quality and reliability at 84 on that same scale where an S is 75. That's a huge difference.

Here is the link you forgot:
https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2022/bmw/5-series

Using your same source, the Model-s (75), the model 3 (75), and model Y (73) are all worse than the EV6 (77) that we were just comparing it to on the "quality and reliability" metric.





Yes, cheap beer sales are up too. Strange and desperate times for sure. Pointing out that the one with the worst reliability and quality ratings of the lot is also the best seller may not be the compliment to the brand that you think it is.





Does Elon do a courtesy reach-around, or are you all on your own there?



I've never mentioned their ugly looks, but thanks for pointing it out
The post wasnt to point out itís better than bmw, itís to debunk your link that Tesla ranks last.

I totally get the hate for Tesla. Itís not for everyone.

But Jesus Christ do you guys like getting buried in these threads?

Show me where Tesla is slowing down? And show me a car company that surpasses Tesla it all depts. or at least a majority for its price point.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 05:40 AM   #656
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
lol at this Tesla shill trolling all the EV threads
I donít need to shill for an ev car company thatís still on the top
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 09:04 AM   #657
chad86tsi
Captain
chad86tsi's Avatar
1498
Rep
755
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Portland metro

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
The post wasnt to point out it’s better than bmw, it’s to debunk your link that Tesla ranks last.
And you used a link to show it "Seems to do just as good as a 5 series", which clearly it does not, not even very close.

I'm glad you found some data from non-shitty sources that show the same thing I was saying, that they rank low (and often at or near the bottom) on most all studies about quality of build and reliability. Thanks for the support.

Using your same source JD Power: I found another graph, it measures initial quality which is a silghtly different but relevant measure. and oh look, tesla is not on the bottom of this one. Good Job Tesla :



Don't you think its strange you used the same shitty source source : JD Power: that I did? I do.

Quote:
show me a car company that surpasses Tesla it all depts. or at least a majority for its price point.
I think the "majority" part has already been fulfilled, but I don't think you are ready to believe so I'll just let that rest.

How about you show me a car company that Tesla surpasses in all depts. or at least a majority for its price point.

Last edited by chad86tsi; 11-04-2022 at 09:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 09:48 AM   #658
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
That was the whole point of me posting those links, it’s the same source as yours duhhh lol

Dude your argument was crushed pages ago so no sense going back and forth.

You still fail to show proof of any car maker ahead of tesla. So you throw irrelevant shit like build quality that I ever said Tesla was perfect at. Another aimless attempt at going off topic so you’re able to participate in this thread.

Tesla is the leading ev car maker. Fact.

The best value for performance, range and network at the price point. Fact.

Nothing else you guys can say. You lost the debate a while ago.

It’s ok because you have a chance at a comeback when car makers catch up. I’m sure they will.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 10:08 AM   #659
Cos270
First Lieutenant
Cos270's Avatar
592
Rep
368
Posts

Drives: 2015 M235i
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 F22 M235i  [0.00]
As much as I disagree with the recent discussion of Tesla's supremacy in the EV market place, I will say that if a company is given, for all intents and purposes, a blank check and next to no competition, I'd certainly hope that after a decade they would be at the top. The rate at which they will be replaced is going to make people's heads spin.
Appreciate 2
      11-04-2022, 10:43 AM   #660
chad86tsi
Captain
chad86tsi's Avatar
1498
Rep
755
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Portland metro

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
That was the whole point of me posting those links, itís the same source as yours duhhh lol



Just so I can follow along on your 4D chess match, lets recap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Talk about a shitty resource just to talk shit about Tesla.
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
so let's see some non-shitty sources, mr. facts.
You post up some sources :

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Seems to do just as good as a 5 series.

M3 does ok.

Not as good as the model s but better than the 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
And you used a link to show it "Seems to do just as good as a 5 series", which clearly it does not, not even very close.
So, since I can't follow along due to all your crushing and winning, are you not able to find a non-shitty source, so you decided to use a reverse-uno card on me and used the same source I did (which agrees with me), or are Teslas really just that bad and you can't find a reputable source that disagrees with me (and so many others)?

Keep in mind, this data comes from actual tesla owners being polled. It's not my data, it's Tesla owner data.


Quote:
You still fail to show proof of any car maker ahead of tesla.
You still fail to show proof of tesla being ahead of all other car makers, unless you use narrow criteria, in which case any car maker can be proven to be better than tesla with a similar narrowed-criteria approach.

If you have to move the goal post to win, you aren't winning.

Quote:
So you throw irrelevant shit like build quality that I ever said Tesla was perfect at. Another aimless attempt at going off topic so youíre able to participate in this thread.
^ Seriously thinking about making the bolded part my new signature.

If a car or brand is claimed to be "the best", I presume things like build quality might be a consideration.
Appreciate 3
lakefront478.50
M3WC3166.50
dizz81225.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST