New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-01-2021, 07:35 AM   #1
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2688
Rep
1,315
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Ham to NASCAR with Jordan & Bubba?

https://www.grandprix247.com/2021/04...-team-in-2022/
Good one on April 1
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 08:05 AM   #2
celsdogg
E4 Mafia
United_States
131
Rep
261
Posts

Drives: E30, E36/5, F22, F30
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

I know its 01Apr, but I grew up idolizing MJ on the court. I'd never work with him though.
__________________
Squad - E30 325i MT | E36/5 318ti MT | F22 M235i MT | F30 335i MT
KIA - E30 325i AT | E46 325i MT
Bring back the purple M stripe
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 08:41 AM   #3
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2688
Rep
1,315
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I know it's BS but when his career is done he should drive or buy a team to promote diversity. Lord knows he has the money. Plus there is plenty of talent in the US to grow a team with minorities. Having 2 minority owned teams would do a lot to grown the sport and promote inclusiveness.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 10:46 AM   #4
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4331
Rep
2,543
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

if he d continue winning there that d be the real April 1..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 2
minn1910011.50
      04-01-2021, 11:56 AM   #5
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2688
Rep
1,315
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
if he d continue winning there that d be the real April 1..
If he would win in NASCAR after retirement I would consider possible GOATness for him.

I would also like to see him follow ALO's footsteps and try something different like Leman's or the Indy 500. I would follow that with great interest.
__________________
Appreciate 1
243Racing1422.50
      04-02-2021, 01:06 PM   #6
243Racing
Banned
1423
Rep
1,470
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: KC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
I know it's BS but when his career is done he should drive or buy a team to promote diversity. Lord knows he has the money. Plus there is plenty of talent in the US to grow a team with minorities. Having 2 minority owned teams would do a lot to grown the sport and promote inclusiveness.
As POTUS has said, poor kids are just as smart and talented as white kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
If he would win in NASCAR after retirement I would consider possible GOATness for him.

I would also like to see him follow ALO's footsteps and try something different like Leman's or the Indy 500. I would follow that with great interest.

I could see Lando going into IndyCar at some point - wonder if Pagenaud will intentionally wreck him in real life, too...
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST