New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

10-06-2021, 12:32 AM   #463
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Define "bears"....but yes, I imagine both, most definitely the hairy man-eaters......oh, never mind.

What's the teacher look like this time?

Sad that this case has grown so cold that we are discussing female sex teachers again, which I might add isn't a terrible topic of discussion; as long as you aren't the parent of said child. I know it shouldn't, but as a male, the female teacher bits seem less offensive somehow. I know, I know, it's still a minor regardless of gender, sex or whatever differentiates people these days.

Side note/coffee thoughts: In the future, I feel that we will no longer identify sex/gender as classification. Everything will be grouped into two categories, Blued-Haired, Neck Tattoo People and people that have jobs.
Well lets be honest, when we were in high school we all said it or had friends that said their teacher was hot and that we wouldn't hesitate if she made a move. And I know plenty of women that would say the same about male teachers. Does it make it right? No. Should teachers be doing that? Absolutely not, but when we were in school it was a "hell yeah I wish!" thing.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
F30lolz6798.50
nyalpine907433.00
540iSUP704.00
      10-06-2021, 08:08 AM   #464
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Well lets be honest, when we were in high school we all said it or had friends that said their teacher was hot and that we wouldn't hesitate if she made a move. And I know plenty of women that would say the same about male teachers. Does it make it right? No. Should teachers be doing that? Absolutely not, but when we were in school it was a "hell yeah I wish!" thing.
This is correct. I feel like it's human nature. We've all admired someone that we shouldn't, but most likely would encounter if given the opportunity. Agree with you 100% that it isn't right, but some people have whatever, mentally, to act on it.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00
      10-06-2021, 09:57 AM   #465
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
I think I met her and her husband years ago at a house party near Brickell/Downtown area. Name/looks are definitely familiar.

My son is 14 and a freshman at HS. Now, he told me some sophomore chick has the hots for him. I told him, get them older like I did lol. But being cereal here, if a hot teacher made moves on him and they had sex, CPS would be at my door if it wasn’t reported by my wife and I. Yes, it seems like it’s all fun and games for the teacher/student who think they’re in love but situations like that never end well.

Back on topic: is Laundrie still roaming around NC?
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 10:04 AM   #466
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Edit: Just watched the police footage. She's clearly fucking terrified; hysterical.

Probably pretty much OT, but what do folks think about the possibility of CO poisoning? In lower doses it can cause confusion and irrational behaviour. Just thought if they were sleeping in that little box van, it could be a consideration.

And sorry if that's already been discussed to death; I haven't read this thread or the previous one

Last edited by Tambohamilton; 10-06-2021 at 02:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 10:42 AM   #467
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

It is amazing it has gone this long. he literally could be anywhere in the USA and possibly Mexico.
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4490.50
      10-06-2021, 11:02 AM   #468
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
It is amazing it has gone this long. he literally could be anywhere in the USA and possibly Mexico.
And for only committing $1k in fraud right? As he isn’t wanted for the murder of this chick…….yet. Any word on the autopsy or did I miss it?
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4490.50
      10-06-2021, 01:47 PM   #469
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Probably pretty much OT, but what do folks think about the possibility of CO poisoning? In lower doses it can cause confusion and irrational behaviour. Just thought if they were sleeping in that little box van, it could be a consideration.

And sorry if that's already been discussed to death; I haven't read this thread or the previous one
Anything is possible but it seems unlikely. First there wouldn't be any reason to leave the van running all night. Even if they did they would be outside where the fumes would dissipate. LOTS of people go RVing is vans and makeshift busses and what not and I've just never heard of CO2 being an issue.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 02:23 PM   #470
KennyFSU
Captain
Rep
Drives: Lexus RC F

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
And for only committing $1k in fraud right? As he isn’t wanted for the murder of this chick…….yet. Any word on the autopsy or did I miss it?
It's weird but the results are "very unusual." This case just keeps getting odder.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-pet...-michael-baden
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 02:30 PM   #471
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyFSU View Post
It's weird but the results are "very unusual." This case just keeps getting odder.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-pet...-michael-baden
They want to pin her death on him and until he’s ‘captured’ for $1k in fraud, they’ll remain silent but if he’s still out on the run for an extended period of time, then what?

sspade, have you disappeared too?!
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 02:30 PM   #472
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

I actually watched the bodycam footage before learning about the victim being missing. I found her fiancé to be weird how he was smiling while she was clearly very emotionally distraught. Then when the bald cop with the longer beard told the less experienced officer he trusted him to decide what to do because he had to leave - I found the way the newer officer handled the situation totally strange. Using his personal experience being married as a comparison for the couples experience camping. They didn't once find it weird that the driver ran into the curb while they pulled him over - yes gabby was "distracting" him but all of it seemed super fishy generally speaking. Once I finished watching the bodycam footage i learned about Gabby being missing and then dead. I can't help but wonder how these 5 different police are feeling letting the whole scenario get mostly swept under the rug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 02:49 PM   #473
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
I actually watched the bodycam footage before learning about the victim being missing. I found her fiancé to be weird how he was smiling while she was clearly very emotionally distraught. Then when the bald cop with the longer beard told the less experienced officer he trusted him to decide what to do because he had to leave - I found the way the newer officer handled the situation totally strange. Using his personal experience being married as a comparison for the couples experience camping. They didn't once find it weird that the driver ran into the curb while they pulled him over - yes gabby was "distracting" him but all of it seemed super fishy generally speaking. Once I finished watching the bodycam footage i learned about Gabby being missing and then dead. I can't help but wonder how these 5 different police are feeling letting the whole scenario get mostly swept under the rug.
Say she was arrested, she could very well be alive today. Also, there wouldn’t be a massive manhunt over this guy for a meager amount of fraud.
Appreciate 1
      10-06-2021, 03:04 PM   #474
2000cs
Captain
Rep
Drives: Potato

Quote:
Say she was arrested, she could very well be alive today. Also, there wouldn’t be a massive manhunt over this guy for a meager amount of fraud.
Unless, they had been involved in the death of that other couple (FBI said no, but anyway), and she freaked and was going to rat him out.
Appreciate 1
      10-06-2021, 03:35 PM   #475
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
Unless, they had been involved in the death of that other couple (FBI said no, but anyway), and she freaked and was going to rat him out.
To me she really did look hysterical in the police videos, like she'd seen something that completely freaked her out and made her fear for her own life
Appreciate 1
      10-06-2021, 03:58 PM   #476
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Rumor are the parents lied about when Brian went missing.
He went missing Sept 13, but they reported him missing Sept 14.
The parents know alot more then what they claim, knows where he is at and gave him 1 day to get ahead of his search.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 04:35 PM   #477
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
The parents know alot more then what they claim, knows where he is at and gave him 1 day to get ahead of his search.
We pretty much knew this though, no? Their actions have been odd, to say the least.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 11:51 PM   #478
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Edit: Just watched the police footage. She's clearly fucking terrified; hysterical.

Quote:
There are reports that his mom now admits she suspected Gabby was dead when Brian showed up back in FL without her.

How can a mother suspect such a thing unless it's something she knew he was capable of, or he had talked about it in some capacity before?
Appreciate 3
540iSUP704.00
nyalpine907433.00
      10-07-2021, 02:20 AM   #479
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
There are reports that his mom now admits she suspected Gabby was dead when Brian showed up back in FL without her.

How can a mother suspect such a thing unless it's something she knew he was capable of, or he had talked about it in some capacity before?
One way or another, the parents are in on it
Appreciate 3
540iSUP704.00
minn1914037.50
2000cs3502.50
      10-07-2021, 10:34 AM   #480
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

supposedly Brian's dad is now going to "join/help" the manhunt efforts
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2021, 11:23 AM   #481
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
I can't help but wonder how these 5 different police are feeling letting the whole scenario get mostly swept under the rug.
I think that last sentence is assuming way too much. It's impossible to correlate anything in the body cam footage with her being murdered. There are many "what if" scenarios anyone can think about that would cause the outcome to likely be different, but it's not like the cops found obvious signs of ongoing abuse. To them it was a young couple who had been fighting after being stuck in a van on a cross country trip together. Probably something they deal with pretty regularly.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
      10-07-2021, 12:47 PM   #482
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
I can't help but wonder how these 5 different police are feeling letting the whole scenario get mostly swept under the rug.
I think that last sentence is assuming way too much. It's impossible to correlate anything in the body cam footage with her being murdered. There are many "what if" scenarios anyone can think about that would cause the outcome to likely be different, but it's not like the cops found obvious signs of ongoing abuse. To them it was a young couple who had been fighting after being stuck in a van on a cross country trip together. Probably something they deal with pretty regularly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
You're certainly entitled to your opinion. The guy seemed to be concealing something and the girl seemed extremely distraught. Utah has a different ethos than long island and florida. I'm not saying outright the cops are at fault - i'm saying they don't get paid enough to deep dive every scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2021, 12:47 PM   #483
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
They want to pin her death on him and until he’s ‘captured’ for $1k in fraud, they’ll remain silent but if he’s still out on the run for an extended period of time, then what?

sspade, have you disappeared too?!
sspade has been banned from his own thread. He can view, but he can not reply. I have it on good authority that he is with us in spirit.
Appreciate 2
sspade2466.00
F30lolz6798.50
      10-07-2021, 01:55 PM   #484
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
sspade has been banned from his own thread. He can view, but he can not reply. I have it on good authority that he is with us in spirit.
I thought he wanted his ban held in confidentiality ‘Justin’ case Laundrie was lurking on the forums. You’ve now blown his cover.

Great!
Appreciate 4
DETRoadster11462.50
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7563.50
Closed Thread