New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

04-21-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

Join Us for GMP Performance's Open House, May 9th!

Last year, we had one of our best open houses to date. But like with our vehicles and our company, we're always striving for bigger and better every chance we get. This year, our next chance is May 9th and we're already hard at work.

Like last year, we will be teaming up with the incredible people of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Charlotte, NC to make this an event with a cause! All proceeds from the event will be donated directly to the Ronald McDonald House as they continue to impact the lives of many families in our community. With last year's total in mind, it's our goal to beat it but we need your help!

How can you help? Just by showing up and taking part! It's that simple!

Each year, we open our shop to you so you can get an up close and personal look into what we do behind the scenes. With in-depth demonstrations of services we provide, like mounting and balancing wheels and alignments, each employee of GMP Performance available to speak with, and almost every corner of our shop opened to you, the only way you could get closer would be to work here! You never know which industry expert will stop by.

On Saturday May 9th, we will have food, music, product displays, goodie bags, give aways, demonstrations, and, of course, cars! Come chat with some of the industry’s leading professionals, look over their displays of products, and ask any questions you may have. Stop by for a discussion with an industry suspension insider as they talk about the craftsmanship and advantages of suspension kits. See an up close demonstration of mounting wheels and alignment services and be entered to win a free service for your car. And as always, there is the raffle.

Also taking place on the 9th is a special chip tuning day! On the 9th, we will not only be offering special pricing on all tunes but also free install! If you've been thinking about an ECU upgrade, there is no better day to get one then May 9th!

The event is free to the public and car enthusiasts of all ages are welcome! So bring a friend or bring all your friends and family!

Click here to see more!!

Last edited by GMP Performance; 05-04-2015 at 12:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 11:46 AM   #2
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Anyone in the market for a new set of tires? Well, before you purchase, why not win? We are excited to welcome Jonathan from BF Goodrich tires to our THAWOUT Open House this year. He will be speaking about the new g-Force COMP-2 A/S tire and one lucky person will take home a set of tires being given away in our raffle!!!

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2015, 12:39 PM   #3
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Did we mention cool cars? Here's a sneak peek of some of the cars that you'll be seeing up close and personal tomorrow when you stop by.

And many more awesome builds! From track toys to daily drivers, old school to brand new beauties, we've got a little something for everyone!
Appreciate 0