New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

07-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #67
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
again, u were not there and u did not know the situation and yet u tend to judge by saying it never happen? i was the one inside the car recording video of the water leak...so i dun have video showing my guy using a bucket of water to rinse off the soap from the car roof....coz i wasnt standing outside recording it...duh...pls use ur brain (if u have any) and think logically...
watever man....im done argue with a childish douche like u.. u wanna wash ur car by urself tats fine by me, i totally respect tat but...DONT expect other people to follow your lifestyle....especially when it comes to car wash...
OMG, you still donlt get it. Me, Childish??? Thanks for using a few more of the names that children generally call each other. I'll be pointing those out to the moderator soon. You're all hellbent over wanting me to be upset, so I hate to tell you this, but it's obvious you are the one all pissed off, with the name calling and all. ...and it all started with what a few others pointed out was nothing more than me voicing my opinion about car washes. It was a simple opinion, that's all. You took it too personally and got all pissed off at ME. But, hey, you have yourself a fantastic evening over there in Malaysia now.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-20-2011 at 03:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #68
maxzander
Private
Rep
Drives: z4 e89

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4AZ View Post
OMG, you still donlt get it. Me, Childish??? Thanks for using a few more of the names that children generally call each other. I'll be pointing those out to the moderator soon. You're all hellbent over wanting me to be upset, so I hate to tell you this, but it's obvious you are the one all pissed off, with the name calling and all. You have yourself a fantastic evening over there in Malaysia now.
sorry little boy, my time is 4.45am 21/7/2001 in the morning....not evening.....u take care now.. Peace!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #69
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
sorry little boy, my time is 4.45am 21/7/2001 in the morning....not evening.....u take care now.. Peace!
4:45 am and you are sitting posting like a madman when you should be sleeping, and I'm the upset one? Riiiiight
Go to bed and forget about it.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #70
cdeslandes
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Z4 s35i

Garage List
maxzander and BlueZ4AZ: enough love-making. This is a car forum. Get a room or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
This is why you lease so you're in and out :P
+1 After 16 years away from BMW and hearing horror stories I decided to lease, and will buy the car cash at the end if and only if it proves reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Tung View Post
Drawing conclusions about all Z4's based upon the experiences of a single individual, is not going to be very accurate. While I've seen lots of complaints about the HPFP, LPFP, and cracked 296 wheels, this is the only complaint I've seen about a leaky roof. While the fuel pump problems may be common, it still provides no indication of what percentage of the population is affected. It could be 10%, it could be 0.01%. No way to know.

If you go to any forum for any manufacturer, you'll see hundreds of posts of people complaining about problems. What you won't see, are posts from every person who doesn't have those problems.

I don't have a leaky roof
I don't have a bad HPFP (yet)
I don't have a bad LPFP(yet)
I don't have cracked rims

I do enjoy my Z4 very much
I do not regret my choice
Same here! And good points.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #71
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
4:45 am and you are sitting posting like a madman when you should be sleeping, and I'm the upset one? Riiiiight
Go to bed and forget about it.
madman? how so? fyi, im on stand-by shift (not tat i nid to explain to u)...so yeah im free n awake ...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #72
maxzander
Private
Rep

[QUOTE=cdeslandes;10064195]maxzander and BlueZ4AZ: enough love-making. This is a car forum. Get a room or something...

hahaah! alrite mom!

+1 After 16 years away from BMW and hearing horror stories I decided to lease, and will buy the car cash at the end if and only if it proves reliable.

we do not have lease in my country..u either buy it or u dont...it cost me around $600K(m'sia currency)....tats y it's heart wrecking to see such defect happened....
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:05 PM   #73
cdeslandes
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Z4 s35i

Garage List
[QUOTE=maxzander;10064242]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeslandes View Post
maxzander and BlueZ4AZ: enough love-making. This is a car forum. Get a room or something...

hahaah! alrite mom!

we do not have lease in my country..u either buy it or u dont...it cost me around $600K(m'sia currency)....
I'd be pissed too. Did you get feedback on that's wrong with the car? Roof out of alignment perhaps?
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #74
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

SO wait.. you were IN the car shooting a video when your house boy poured a bucket of water on the roof and it came straight through? Do you normally sit in your car while your employees wash it? And if you were sitting there when it started why not move the laptop or at least get out of the car and tell him to STOP? Or wait.. how about both?!

Come on Max, I'm trying to hang with your tale but it's getting far fetched.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:27 PM   #75
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
SO wait.. you were IN the car shooting a video when your house boy poured a bucket of water on the roof and it came straight through? Do you normally sit in your car while your employees wash it? And if you were sitting there when it started why not move the laptop or at least get out of the car and tell him to STOP? Or wait.. how about both?!

to make things very clear for you, i was watching mtv inside my car,chilling while waiting for him to finish...the first time he rinse/pour the water...it leaked and i wasnt prepared, it happend too fast...my laptop was inside the beg where i put safely behind the net thingy area.. ..... anyways, i ask my butler to pour the water again for the second time so tat i am prepared to record video of the whole process as a prove & show it to my dealer....& share it with u guys here....

it is a HD recording..file size is around 50mb...i took some still snapshots & post it here instead coz it is much easier & faster...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #76
maxzander
Private
Rep

[QUOTE=cdeslandes;10064263]
Quote:

I'd be pissed too. Did you get feedback on that's wrong with the car? Roof out of alignment perhaps?
havent but my dealer will call me within these few days... cheers~
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:36 PM   #77
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:

He says he "took the car for a wash" in his initial post. Then, he says he had it done at his house by the butler, in a later post. No one "takes their car" to their own house.

Hmmmmmm. The plot thickens.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #78
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
He says he "took it to be washed" in the initial post. Then he says he had the butler do it at his house. No one takes their car to their own house.

Hmmmmmm. The plot thickens.
my house design doesnt have garage...., i nid to take it outside....it is a townhouse concept..if u really wanna start tis argument, u shud probably find out how does a townhouse in malaysia look like....but then, it is way off topic... some people are so ignorant...(i dun think i nid to explain any further to you.....) fact of the matter is, my roof leak during car wash....end of story...

Last edited by maxzander; 07-20-2011 at 04:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:48 PM   #79
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
my house design doesnt have garage....nor porch, i nid to take it outside....it is a townhouse concept..if u really wanna start tis argument, u shud probably find out how does a townhouse in malaysia look like....but then, it is way off topic... some people are so ignorant...(i dun think i nid to explain any further to you.....) fact of the matter is, my roof leak during car wash....end of story...
I'm going to drop everything and Google up "Townhomes in Malaysia"

It's "find out what a townhouse looks like", not "find out how does a townhouse in Malaysia look like", but what do I know, I'm the imbecile, according to you.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-20-2011 at 04:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:52 PM   #80
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
by all means...juz do it.. here i even save u the trouble......my house is somewhat similar to tis design only nicer..haha

http://condo.com.my/images/3084/afb9...264c0f65af.JPG

Last edited by maxzander; 07-20-2011 at 05:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #81
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
by all means...juz do it.. here i even save u the trouble......my house is somewhat similar to tis design only nicer..haha

http://condo.com.my/images/3084/afb9...264c0f65af.JPG
Nicer?? Well golly gee.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #82
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:

It's "find out what a townhouse looks like", not "find out how does a townhouse in Malaysia look like", but what do I know, I'm the imbecile, according to you.
so now u wana play grammar teacher?i think there's something seriously wrong with u dude...watever man..im outa here..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #83
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Nicer?? Well golly gee.
few more for u...feel free to bash / insult...its wat u do best..

http://images03.olx.com.my/ui/9/25/3...1287725663.jpg

http://images03.olx.com.my/ui/9/25/3...1287725663.jpg
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #84
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Once again, you just don't get it.

The comment had nothing to do with how the Townhomes in the photo looked. I just found it odd that anyone would make a special point of saying that the townhome they own is nicer than the one in a photograph, when it was totally inmaterial to the discussion at hand.

This may come a a shock, but I don't think anyone gives a frogs fat a$$ if your townhome was nicer or worse than the one in the photo.

I wish you would be "outa here".

You know what - We're NOT going to get along peacefully. You jump to the wrong conclusions and the name calling is just absolutely ridiculous. Do you even realize how that makes you look?

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-20-2011 at 05:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 05:36 PM   #85
marcw
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition

Garage List
+1

The story gets more and more unbelievable with every post. Who sits in their small cramped convertible watching tv while their butler washes the very car you are sitting in? Sounds like the pun of a bad joke to me. And then on top of it you notice that it leaks and rather than getting the hell out of the car and seeing what is going on instead you turn on your video camera and tell the butler to pour more water on it? Ummm yeah, and I've got a bridge to sell you.
Quote:

Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #86
Wraith.
Captain
Rep

Ya, there's a flood coming through the roof... let's do it again so i can film it?! Why not just take it to the dealer and let Jeeves perform his bucket trick there? Why would you possibly want to damage the interior any further? Unless you felt you needed a video and pics to prove your story because you knew you couldn't replicate it in front of them.

Every time I look at your pics I'm astounded at the amount of water pouring through. It's the kind of thing you see when a car gets submerged in a lake. Knowing every inch of the exterior of my own car, that amount of water would suggest that the entire seal along the back ridge of the roof is either missing or it's being held back intentionally.

So you have had the HPFP, now this cascading waterfall suddenly appears AND you really like/want the new SLK... Let me ask you, do they have the equivalent of Lemon Laws in Malaysia?

Last edited by Wraith.; 07-20-2011 at 06:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 06:59 PM   #87
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Why not just take it to the dealer and let Jeeves perform his bucket trick there?
In a 1992 episode of Seinfeld, George eventually winds up with an idea involving a man being forced into becoming Jerry's butler on the NBC pilot.

Jerry drove a BMW 5 Series.

Now, what I want to know is if the butler washed Jerry's BMW after he lemom Pledged the coffee table, and if so, did HE use a bucket.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #88
Wraith.
Captain
Rep

LOL!!
Appreciate 0