New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

07-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #133
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
It's that sentence that finally allowed me to twig to the fact that your sole interest in this thread is in fomenting as much antagonism as possible. Nobody who criticizes a foreigner's English would misuse "unique" twice in a single sentence then ask for criticism without some such motive.

It's quite clear that not only do you not care if people like you, but rather that you actively solicit their dislike. That's your right, but it's pathetic.

I'll presume that you followed your own advice in adding me to your killfile and won't see this, but you did request my feedback.
The OP attacked me with name calling for no valid reason. I responded accordingly. He kept it up and so I gave him what I thought he deserved.

We all have different ways of dealing with people like that. If you were in that situation, I'd let you respond however little or as much as you wanted WITHOUT getting involved. It would be your battle, not mine.

I just wonder why you felt the need to get involved, at all. The posts were not aimed at you.
So, then you went on the offensive and I responded. What did you expect?! Pick on the passive if all you want is a monologue.

Ha Ha, I get the irony you spotted with the word "grammar", but honestly, I could care less about it.

I always spell and grammar check when I e-mail my paying customers at work. Those are the people it's important for. Sometimes I spell check in this forum, sometimes I don't, but I really don't care if I misspell a word here or there. This forum is nothing more than a brief recreation for all of us, in the overall scheme of things.

Which is why it is so puzzling to me as to why you are getting so damn worked up about and disecting grammar in insignificant car forum.

("How'd I do?" was rhetorical question, but you knew that)

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-21-2011 at 10:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 12:12 AM   #134
STOOF
Sunburned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F83 M4 Convertible 6MT

Garage List
2013 BMW 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
My point about the laptop is in response to what you wrote earlier (see below). You are correct, nobody is going to replace your laptop if you were sitting right there when the leak started and you didn't do anything about it other than shoot video. Anyway save your video, you seem more interested in slapping man swords with Blue anyhow.
next time, pls read back wat i wrote..u seems too be expert in digging up wat other ppl post..y not dig up the part when i said the first time it leak, it happened too fast..it was unexpected...so how am i suppose to move the laptop when i dun even know it's gonna leak...duh...u know wat.....juz read thru wat i wrote...if u cant understand my english....tat's too bad..or better yet, dun waste ur time since it's juz some gibberish crap....
since my car has been fixed..there's no point to go on anymore....
You said you were sitting in the car watching MTV!!!

You really want us to believe when Niagara Falls came pooring into your car you didnt turn around and say "OH SHIT!" and see the laptop bag and grab it. At most the bag would have gotten wet, but not enough for the laptop itself to get so soaked your HDD crashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
to make things very clear for you, i was watching mtv inside my car,chilling while waiting for him to finish...the first time he rinse/pour the water...it leaked and i wasnt prepared, it happend too fast...my laptop was inside the beg where i put safely behind the net thingy area.. ..... anyways, i ask my butler to pour the water again for the second time so tat i am prepared to record video of the whole process as a prove & show it to my dealer....& share it with u guys here....

it is a HD recording..file size is around 50mb...i took some still snapshots & post it here instead coz it is much easier & faster...

Last edited by STOOF; 07-22-2011 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #135
bmwmick
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 Z3,'11 Z4 35i,'90 C4 Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by juhap View Post
I struggled a bit at first, but then I began to read it in Ali G's voice and it made perfect sense

Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #136
Jay60642
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0

Wow, reading this thread is like being caught up in a drunken argument at a dinner party. Jerks making fun of a foreigner's English, grammarians pointing out the jerks' own grammatical transgressions--which is like trying to stare down loud people at movie theaters. If they're inconsiderate enough to be nasty, would they care about what others have to say.

Let's just be glad we're all just usernames here because some of us seem to think having the money to afford BMWs gives us a right to be less than civil. Our mothers would be ashamed. That is, unless our mothers were the ones who taught us to be nasty to others.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #137
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay60642 View Post
Wow, reading this thread is like being caught up in a drunken argument at a dinner party. Jerks making fun of a foreigner's English, grammarians pointing out the jerks' own grammatical transgressions--which is like trying to stare down loud people at movie theaters. If they're inconsiderate enough to be nasty, would they care about what others have to say.

Let's just be glad we're all just usernames here because some of us seem to think having the money to afford BMWs gives us a right to be less than civil. Our mothers would be ashamed. That is, unless our mothers were the ones who taught us to be nasty to others.
.and now by making those comments, you've voluntarily entered yourself into the argument, so you've now become one of us jerks. It's just one big party now.

If we WERE all at a big party, with about 5 people in a heated argument, would you have stepped into the fire and called everyone out, like you just did in your post?

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-22-2011 at 07:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #138
Dr Stig 2
Criminally Insane
Australia
Rep
Drives: Like a Demon!

Garage List
2010 BMW Z4 35is  [10.00]
2013 BMW X5 30d  [0.00]

And I thought the movie Titanic went on, and on, and on...

This thread just needs some Celine Dion music as backing and it would clean up at the Oscars.

Dr Stig
2010 Z4 35is
2011 X3 30d M Sport
Australia
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 11:56 PM   #139
Constant.S
Resistance is futile...
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 E89(N54)

This thread should never die. NEVER! Its just too... "LOL"

Im sorry about your car dude, i hope everything gets fixed and there's no other issues in the future for you.