New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

07-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #111
ZheHbKa
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: the Wind

Garage List
2014 BMW 335 Xi  [10.00]
LOL this thread is entertaining!

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #112
maxzander
Private
Rep
Drives: z4 e89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmick View Post
Does anyone know if there is a translator we can run this gibberish through to make it intelligible ?
since it's juz some gibberish so y bother? duh..
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 10:00 AM   #113
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheHbKa View Post
LOL this thread is entertaining!
im enjoying it every minute
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 10:02 AM   #114
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4AZ View Post
Excuse me for not recognizing the fact you switched over from angry name calling, to playful joking around.
I don't have any 5th grade children, so I'm not very good at recognizing warp speed mood swings
cant blame the dumb n blind can i? ouch! not saying u r one though...
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #115
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
im enjoying it every minute
Ummm, ya, thinking the comment was not meant for you. Much of the entertainment is at YOUR expense, in case you hadn't noticed.
You however, seem to be entertaining yourself quite well (post 114 is a prime example)
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #116
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

But for Gods sake man have Alfred at least put down a towel this time. Looking at your test pics with the water streaming down the seats makes me cringe. How did you manage to get the moisture all out? I would get more leather conditioner and go over the seats at the very least.

So Max..., if you were more forthcoming in your explanations and not fixated on simply reacting to prodding this thread would have gone a completely different way. When one presents such startling pics, then spends 3 pages jousting in an Epeen contest instead of answering legit questions, people are going to start doubting your claim. Particularly when I'd venture that not a single person on this board would have made the decision to willingly pour that much more water into an unprotected interior. Also, this could be cultural, we don't sit in our cars while they get detailed.. it smacks of classism. Maybe that is the point and it's a comfortable arrangement between you and your man Godfrey but it just seems strange to the rest of us. I also noticed that you very quietly dropped the laptop claim, that was wise because nobody was buying that one.

Anyway, glad to hear that it looks like it's all going to work out.. still would like to see the vid if you can post..., maybe youtube?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 10:24 AM   #117
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Ummm, ya, thinking the comment was not meant for you. Much of the entertainment is at YOUR expense, in case you hadn't noticed.
You however, seem to be entertaining yourself quite well (post 114 is a prime example)
so?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #118
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
so?
...and you'ved proved my point. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #119
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
But for Gods sake man have Alfred at least put down a towel this time. Looking at your test pics with the water streaming down the seats makes me cringe. How did you manage to get the moisture all out? I would get more leather conditioner and go over the seats at the very least.

So Max..., if you were more forthcoming in your explanations and not fixated on simply reacting to prodding this thread would have gone a completely different way. When one presents such startling pics, then spends 3 pages jousting in an Epeen contest instead of answering legit questions, people are going to start doubting your claim. Particularly when I'd venture that not a single person on this board would have made the decision to willingly pour that much more water into an unprotected interior. Also, this could be cultural, we don't sit in our cars while they get detailed.. it smacks of classism. Maybe that is the point and it's a comfortable arrangement between you and your man Godfrey but it just seems strange to the rest of us. I also noticed that you very quietly dropped the laptop claim, that was wise because nobody was buying that one.

Anyway, glad to hear that it looks like it's all going to work out.. still would like to see the vid if you can post..., maybe youtube?
it's ok if u have doubt...i juz wanna share stuff tat happened to my car....as for the laptop claim...there's nothing much i can say...wats done is done...time to move on. it's not like my dealer gonna buy me a new lappy....so i dunno wat u mean about "quietly dropped the claim"
i dun have youtube account...how badly u wanna see the vid?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #120
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
...and you'ved proved my point. Thanks
and ur point is?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #121
Wraith.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
it's ok if u have doubt...i juz wanna share stuff tat happened to my car....as for the laptop claim...there's nothing much i can say...wats done is done...time to move on. it's not like my dealer gonna buy me a new lappy....so i dunno wat u mean about "quietly dropped the claim"
i dun have youtube account...how badly u wanna see the vid?
My point about the laptop is in response to what you wrote earlier (see below). You are correct, nobody is going to replace your laptop if you were sitting right there when the leak started and you didn't do anything about it other than shoot video. Anyway save your video, you seem more interested in slapping man swords with Blue anyhow.

Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn View Post
Wow. I'd rage if that happened. Did u bring it to the dealer??
yup it's at the dealer now as we speak....the thing i pissed the most was....the water dripped onto my laptop bag n soaked it wet....all my work data gone!! and my laptop warranty doesnt covered water damages.......fcuk BMW!! all ruined!! who's gonna buy me a new laptop??
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #122
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
and ur point is?
Wow, right on que....priceless.
Thanks for playing, “You’re the butt of the joke”. We have some very lovely parting gifts for you back stage. Ooo, watch that stage door now… don’t let it hit you in the a$$ on the way out.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #123
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Wow, right on que....priceless.
Thanks for playing, “You’re the butt of the joke”. We have some very lovely parting gifts for you back stage. Ooo, watch that stage door now… don’t let it hit you in the a$$ on the way out.
come on now..is tat the best u can do?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #124
juhap
Lieutenant
Finland
Rep
Drives: sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmick View Post
Does anyone know if there is a translator we can run this gibberish through to make it intelligible ?
I struggled a bit at first, but then I began to read it in Ali G's voice and it made perfect sense

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #125
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Are you familiar with the letter "y"? Comes right after "x".
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #126
maxzander
Private
Rep

[QUOTE=Wraith.;10069511]My point about the laptop is in response to what you wrote earlier (see below). You are correct, nobody is going to replace your laptop if you were sitting right there when the leak started and you didn't do anything about it other than shoot video. Anyway save your video, you seem more interested in slapping man swords with Blue anyhow.

next time, pls read back wat i wrote..u seems too be expert in digging up wat other ppl post..y not dig up the part when i said the first time it leak, it happened too fast..it was unexpected...so how am i suppose to move the laptop when i dun even know it's gonna leak...duh...u know wat.....juz read thru wat i wrote...if u cant understand my english....tat's too bad..or better yet, dun waste ur time since it's juz some gibberish crap....
since my car has been fixed..there's no point to go on anymore....
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #127
ZheHbKa
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: the Wind

Garage List
2014 BMW 335 Xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhap View Post
I struggled a bit at first, but then I began to read it in Ali G's voice and it made perfect sense

LOL LOL LOL bullseye!!!!!!!

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #128
Wraith.
Captain
Rep

An expert? It's called the search function.... You claimed i was putting words in your mouth, you now stand corrected.

SO just so I have this straight, you are telling us that the flash flood happened right over your head so fast that it soaked through your bag and destroyed the laptop? DO you normally use paper mache to carry your laptop?

It just dawned on me why you are struggling here..., your man Wadsworth doesn't talk back to you.

"dun waste ur time since it's juz some gibberish crap...."

This.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #129
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
We rate newbies on the following criteria: I included your rating:

Likeability F
Ability to articulate thoughts in a precise manner F
Believability C-
Grammer F-
Intelligence - Incomplete
Most Unique 1st Post A+

In case you're not sure, "F" is bad here in the US.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 02:54 PM   #130
mstevens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M4Misano Blue

Quote:
We rate newbies on the following criteria: I included your rating:

Likeability F
Ability to articulate thoughts in a precise manner F
Believability C-
Grammer F-
Intelligence - Incomplete
Most Unique 1st Post A+

In case you're not sure, "F" is bad here in the US.
"Grammer"?!?! Seriously? You chose to misspell "grammar" in a post in which you questioned someone else's intelligence and impugned his ability to articulate thoughts?

While we're at it, do you believe that there can possibly be degrees of uniqueness given the meaning of "unique"?

Both you and our Malaysian friend mangle the English language in your own special ways. Neither one of you is coming across as particularly likeable.

I think this is a pot and kettle situation if ever there were one. It's time to accept that neither of you is going to convince the other and knock this nonsense off.
2004 E85 Z4 3.0 Sport - Sold to brother | 2004 E83 X3 xDrive3.0i - Gone | 2011 E89 Z4 35is - Gone | 2011 F25 X3 xDrive35i - Gone | 2014 E89 Z4 E89 35is - Gone | 2014 F25 X3 xDrive 30i X3 - Gone | 2017 F83 M4 Cabriolet - Gone | 2017 F25 X3 xDrive30i - Gone
2020 G29 Z4 M40i Misanoblau | 2020 G01 M40i Phytonicblau
Casa Suzana, vacation rental villa in Cozumel, Mexico
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #131
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
"Grammer"?!?! Seriously? You chose to misspell "grammar" in a post in which you questioned someone else's intelligence and impugned his ability to articulate thoughts?

While we're at it, do you believe that there can possibly be degrees of uniqueness given the meaning of "unique"?

Both you and our Malaysian friend mangle the English language in your own special ways. Neither one of you is coming across as particularly likeable.

I think this is a pot and kettle situation if ever there were one. It's time to accept that neither of you is going to convince the other and knock this nonsense off.
Mr Stevens,

First, props to you for the use of a 75 cent word - "impugned". You get extra credit for that!!

Here, I'll put it in a sentence for you:
"You are as unique as the pimple on my ass, but not as unique as the one on my 4th grade grammar teacher's forehead."

How'd I do?

This may come as a shock, but I don't really give a shi$ if YOU like me or not, sorry, Mr. "Impunged". You're placing too much credence in your opinion.

We're not at a small party where you have no choice but to hear all the bantering. All you had to do here was skip the posts. How difficult would that have been for you? ..and you are familiar with the ignore feature? Please set me up on ignore, because I don't want to hear you bitch again after reading posts.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-21-2011 at 06:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #132
mstevens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M4Misano Blue

Quote:
Here, I'll put it in a sentence for you:
"You are as unique as the pimple on my ass, but not as unique as the one on my 4th grade grammar teacher's forehead."

How'd I do?
It's that sentence that finally allowed me to twig to the fact that your sole interest in this thread is in fomenting as much antagonism as possible. Nobody who criticizes a foreigner's English would misuse "unique" twice in a single sentence then ask for criticism without some such motive.

It's quite clear that not only do you not care if people like you, but rather that you actively solicit their dislike. That's your right, but it's pathetic.

I'll presume that you followed your own advice in adding me to your killfile and won't see this, but you did request my feedback.
2004 E85 Z4 3.0 Sport - Sold to brother | 2004 E83 X3 xDrive3.0i - Gone | 2011 E89 Z4 35is - Gone | 2011 F25 X3 xDrive35i - Gone | 2014 E89 Z4 E89 35is - Gone | 2014 F25 X3 xDrive 30i X3 - Gone | 2017 F83 M4 Cabriolet - Gone | 2017 F25 X3 xDrive30i - Gone
2020 G29 Z4 M40i Misanoblau | 2020 G01 M40i Phytonicblau
Casa Suzana, vacation rental villa in Cozumel, Mexico
Appreciate 0