New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-13-2019, 04:27 PM   #4511
Rmtt
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I didn't know St. James had a grocery store
We came in through Sullivan's.....so through My. Pleasant.

We stay up at Wild Dunes.
2011 128i: 3:73 Rear Diff, 3SI Intake, AA Headers, Magnaflow Catback, AFE Scoops, Turner Silicone Hose, Charcoal Delete, StageFP Stage 2 Tune, APEX ARC8, MILVS Coming!!

2008 Z51 C6 LS3 w/ LG SuperPros, Ported Fast 102 Intake, RPM Level 2 Transmission, "Small Cam" Vararam SnakeCharmer CAI - 461whp / 467wtq
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2019, 04:52 PM   #4512
CTinline-six
Winning
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '13 Jeep GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
I like where this is going.......devious little pickle you are.
Not sure if "little pickle" is a nickname one would want.
Now_Rudi5743.00

08-13-2019, 05:51 PM   #4513
Ultimateone
OG E46Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 AW M2

lmao
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 08:49 PM   #4514
Turkish Pickle
why? why not?
United_States
Rep
Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive

Quote:
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
update: first week of school over, didnt see her yet (she doesnt drink; i should pick up some sober hobbies) but i met and took one of her friends home

will keep you all updated on my "devious little pickle" acts
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2019, 07:17 AM   #4515
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
u took her friend home and......
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 08:16 AM   #4516
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep
Drives: Magic Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
u took her friend home and......
They had a little bible study, shared a firm handshake and said good night.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer14025.00
Dang3r2484.00

09-03-2019, 08:33 AM   #4517
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

Quote:
update: first week of school over, didnt see her yet (she doesnt drink; i should pick up some sober hobbies) but i met and took one of her friends home

will keep you all updated on my "devious little pickle" acts
When you use the term "little pickle", curious minds would like to seek clarity on what exactly is meant.

Are we talking gherkin, or got girth but not stature?
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 08:48 AM   #4518
Turkish Pickle
why? why not?
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
When you use the term "little pickle", curious minds would like to seek clarity on what exactly is meant.

Are we talking gherkin, or got girth but not stature?
my offer from the shaving thread is still up, PM me your number

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi5743.00
Joekerr4448.50

09-03-2019, 09:09 AM   #4519
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep
Drives: Magic Carpet

Quote:

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!

Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 09:22 AM   #4520
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

Quote:

Nope. But my curiousity has shifted entirely to this new little life update though. Definitely share when you have time.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt1278.00

09-03-2019, 09:30 AM   #4521
upstatedoc
pew pew
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
does it have anything to do with coming out of a closet?
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 2
      09-03-2019, 09:30 AM   #4522
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 06:34 PM   #4523
Turkish Pickle
why? why not?
United_States
Rep

ok im finally between two things which means i have time to explain how i landed in the middle of my first ever threeway!

and no, i was the male involved so upstatedoc sorry to piss in your bonfire but i'm always down for a quick and dirty with the boys

so we were in baltimore for the weekend, we had a conference with about 200-230 other college aged kids, all away from campus. saturday night they took us to a bowling alley, got a pitcher of beer because i'm finally 21 and i love flexing that horizontal ID (and hey, it's beer). this girl asks me where to get some beer, i just said to come with me to our table since it was just the three of us from our school, she does and we start talking.

then the shuttles take us back to the hotel, they had a popcorn bar kinda deal, and me being the alcoholic suggest the 6-7 people i was hanging with to grab drinks at the hotel bar. then someone comes up with the idea of going to an actual bar downtown, so we do that and stay there until close. all is going well, i'm just making friends having a blast etc, it was a vibe

im talking to the beer girl (let's call her megan), and this dude from cali is hitting on megan's roommate (gabby). eventually bar closes and we head back to the hotel in a few ubers, me and megan are looking for more drinks but apparently maryland doesn't sell booze after 2 so the receptionist lady denies us a bottle of wine, but megan remembers she packed some spritzers so up to her room we go.

we're just chilling, and things are getting heated up. eventually gabby comes back up to her room and literally walks in on us and just starts talking to us like we're not clearly naked and under the covers. well turns out her guy wasn't prepared for any night time festivities so she basically returned to her room blue balled, and mine were turning blue really quick too with her in the room so i decide to tell her to leave or join, and...

instead of a slap across the face from either of them (which was the anticipated outcome tbh) she hops on the bed and all in all it was a fun night!
Appreciate 6
kscarrol1968.00
nyalpine905133.00
Now_Rudi5743.00
dinonz1459.00
MKSixer14025.00

09-03-2019, 07:38 PM   #4524
SSW
I Can't Drive 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i (E90)

Garage List
I had very good luck using Match.com to find women to date after my divorce way back in 1998 after 25 years of marriage.

Found 3 long term relationships in that way: 7, 3 and currently 11 years. Adds up to 21 which is how long I've been divorced. Only gave up #2 to stay w/#3.

Don't have any secret tips.

I just chose women who looked "authentic" to me. Read their bios carefully to see if she was actually the kind of person I wanted to meet and might enjoy being with. Usually had a 1st date over coffee where either of us could cut it short and bug out. Could tell in just a few mins if there was any connection or not. Don't recall exactly how many women I met that way but it was at least 10-12. So, a 250-300 batting average isn't bad; it's certainly good enough for pro baseball.

I could have married any of them but the 1st had 3 little kids and the older they got the less it worked for us. The 2nd had a grown kid who was not an issue but it was apparent that we didn't have a close connection, especially after I met #3.

#3 has grown kids of her own and is very independent, which is something I prefer in women. She doesn't "need" me or do I her. We're together because we WANT to be together. No point getting married because of our age and the financial/legal complications that brings, considering her 3 kids/2 grandkids and my 1 kid and 2 grandkids(plus another on the way) and the 2 pieces of RE that she owns and the 1 that I own. We just see each other on weekends or when ever else we care to spend together.

That's about as good as it gets IMO.

As for how to maintain a relationship, I have no secret tips for that either. What I've always tried to do is NOT take the woman for granted, always treat her as an equal with respect and always remember those "special" days -- like when we met, birthday, V-day, Xmas, etc -- when she expects/appreciates a thoughtful (if not expensive gift and/or dinner out).

None of my GFs expected to be showered with gifts and appreciated whatever I did for them, I presume because I made sure NOT to choose any "high maintenance" chicks who wear a lot of makeup, will only dress in expensive clothes and/or are used to being spoiled and fawned over OR "needy" chicks that also need constant attention and affirmation.

That's not the type of woman I like and I've never dated one like that for obvious reasons. My only suggestion to avoid such women at all costs because it can be very difficult and expensive to keep such women happy.

Last edited by SSW; 09-03-2019 at 10:45 PM..
Appreciate 3
Now_Rudi5743.00
Dackelone8975.50

09-04-2019, 04:19 AM   #4525
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSW View Post
My only suggestion to avoid such women at all costs because it can be very difficult and expensive to keep such women happy.
You know the phrase "happy wife - happy life"? Just go and hang on for it

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer has warned you about
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2019, 06:58 AM   #4526
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Quote:
ok im finally between two things which means i have time to explain how i landed in the middle of my first ever threeway!

and no, i was the male involved so upstatedoc sorry to piss in your bonfire but i'm always down for a quick and dirty with the boys

so we were in baltimore for the weekend, we had a conference with about 200-230 other college aged kids, all away from campus. saturday night they took us to a bowling alley, got a pitcher of beer because i'm finally 21 and i love flexing that horizontal ID (and hey, it's beer). this girl asks me where to get some beer, i just said to come with me to our table since it was just the three of us from our school, she does and we start talking.

then the shuttles take us back to the hotel, they had a popcorn bar kinda deal, and me being the alcoholic suggest the 6-7 people i was hanging with to grab drinks at the hotel bar. then someone comes up with the idea of going to an actual bar downtown, so we do that and stay there until close. all is going well, i'm just making friends having a blast etc, it was a vibe

im talking to the beer girl (let's call her megan), and this dude from cali is hitting on megan's roommate (gabby). eventually bar closes and we head back to the hotel in a few ubers, me and megan are looking for more drinks but apparently maryland doesn't sell booze after 2 so the receptionist lady denies us a bottle of wine, but megan remembers she packed some spritzers so up to her room we go.

we're just chilling, and things are getting heated up. eventually gabby comes back up to her room and literally walks in on us and just starts talking to us like we're not clearly naked and under the covers. well turns out her guy wasn't prepared for any night time festivities so she basically returned to her room blue balled, and mine were turning blue really quick too with her in the room so i decide to tell her to leave or join, and...

instead of a slap across the face from either of them (which was the anticipated outcome tbh) she hops on the bed and all in all it was a fun night!
Appreciate 3
Now_Rudi5743.00
Rmtt1278.00

09-04-2019, 09:19 AM   #4527
CTinline-six
Winning
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '13 Jeep GC

Garage List
Quote:

Playing World of Warcraft together doesn't count as a threesome.
Now_Rudi5743.00
Dang3r2484.00
bimmette6248.50

09-04-2019, 12:14 PM   #4528
Turkish Pickle
why? why not?
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Playing World of Warcraft together doesn't count as a threesome.
WoW is so 2003, the cool kids play league of legends now
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi5743.00

09-05-2019, 01:52 AM   #4529
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

Quote:
WoW is so 2003, the cool kids play league of legends now
Really cool kids play only outside...but Im affraid those times are gone.

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer has warned you about
Appreciate 3
      09-05-2019, 07:50 AM   #4530
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
But the coolest kids skip the games all together and just have 3-somes. Well done Turkish Pickle , well done.
Appreciate 2
Dang3r2484.00

09-05-2019, 08:16 AM   #4531
Turkish Pickle
why? why not?
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
outside? is that the new DLC pack? heard the Sun graphics pack enhances it too
Appreciate 3
kscarrol1968.00
Rmtt1278.00
Dang3r2484.00

09-05-2019, 11:40 PM   #4532
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
so i decide to tell her to leave or join, and...

Beautifully done
Appreciate 1