New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-13-2019, 12:08 PM   #4489
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
Ok, few things that happened to me just thus year all from Match/Okcupid/Hinge

Dated a chic who lost her visa, told me she was gonna leave the country and couldn't be with me after 3 months of an awesome relationship and completely ghosted me back in Feb. Texted me a week ago asking to "stay on my couch" for a few days... unreal.

3 weeks ago some chic a few towns over from my work asked me out and she was HIV positive but said it's cool, she has it under control.

in July a woman in my small town said she knew were I lived, knew my car and asked if I wanted to go to the local bar. That freaked me the F out.

I could probably keep going, I feel like something weird happens every week to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

keep going!

but that first chic was looking for some1 with $$$ to marry so she can stay. probably had some1 in mind, bailed out on u. It didnt work out, now she is back smh.
Dating sites are like swimming through the sewer with your mouth open hoping to get a 16 OZ Bone-in ribeye when you randomly bite down.

The crazy is concentrated and magnified...it will come at you like a spider monkey and you better be ready to duck, dodge, or clear out.

Good luck in your search, sir.

Cheers-mk

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
Now_Rudi6598.00
cmyx6go3112.00

08-13-2019, 12:09 PM   #4490
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep
Drives: Flaming stock car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
Ok, few things that happened to me just thus year all from Match/Okcupid/Hinge

Dated a chic who lost her visa, told me she was gonna leave the country and couldn't be with me after 3 months of an awesome relationship and completely ghosted me back in Feb. Texted me a week ago asking to "stay on my couch" for a few days... unreal.

3 weeks ago some chic a few towns over from my work asked me out and she was HIV positive but said it's cool, she has it under control.

in July a woman in my small town said she knew were I lived, knew my car and asked if I wanted to go to the local bar. That freaked me the F out.

I could probably keep going, I feel like something weird happens every week to me
How does one have HIV under control???
Appreciate 2
MKSixer18204.50

08-13-2019, 12:10 PM   #4491
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
How does one have HIV under control???
Symptom management and labs.

UncleWede I can post a few pictures of under control aspects of various VDs if you wish. Let me know. I'm here to help.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6598.00
Rmtt2644.00

08-13-2019, 12:11 PM   #4492
cmyx6go
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
eh we'll see how that goes

but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol
Quote:
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.
Now_Rudi I think Pickle means that the pool he is fishing in isn't mature.
      08-13-2019, 12:12 PM   #4493
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Ah.....I'll serve myself the today.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18204.50

08-13-2019, 12:14 PM   #4494
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Symptom management.
x infinity
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18204.50

08-13-2019, 01:42 PM   #4495
Turkish Pickle
skrt skrt skrt like a private school for women
United_States
Rep
Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive

Quote:
Quote:

but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol

plus, i'm chilling. came to germany with my family, spent the whole day today at the museum and welt
Thanks for reminding me that I am older than your mother.. I don't take offense. And, yes, maturity does have a lot to do with it but I stand by belief that self confidence and how you carry yourself play a huge role. My ex husband had a friend that was really nothing to look at. He dressed well and had this confidence that just oozed from his pores - I have no idea where it came from. He would approach the unapproachable, and 9 times out of 10 he got dates. All his friends were dumbfounded. I think his balls were bigger than his brain. He had no fear of being rejected.
i... no i didn't mean to remind you of your age
i mean, the way i look at it is i definitely wouldn't be here doing what i do if i never just took the shot. i wouldn't be studying in a school thats top 3 for my
major, wouldn't be running many organizations on campus etc. it's really not about being fearful of rejection, but more about after a point youre like "okay i tried this this and this, changed that too but still same result wtf is going wrong"

Quote:
Quote:
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.

Quote:
Thanks for reminding me that I am older than your mother.. I don't take offense. And, yes, maturity does have a lot to do with it but I stand by belief that self confidence and how you carry yourself play a huge role. My ex husband had a friend that was really nothing to look at. He dressed well and had this confidence that just oozed from his pores - I have no idea where it came from. He would approach the unapproachable, and 9 times out of 10 he got dates. All his friends were dumbfounded. I think his balls were bigger than his brain. He had no fear of being rejected.
This. Sometimes, this attitude is faked in the beginning but then when it starts to pay off, the confidence level builds. Once the confidence is there, a person begins to realize just exactly what they are capable of. Being told no isn't nearly as bad as wondering "what if." "What if" will drive a person insane.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

i'm on mobile so the formatting is ass, but Rudi my guy thanks for the compliment. and yes - the pool i'm fishing in isn't really all that mature lol have you ever had the chance to chill with 20 something old hotties?
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go3112.00

08-13-2019, 02:38 PM   #4496
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep

Quote:

have you ever had the chance to chill with 20 something old hotties?
Yes.....from age 17 to 38. I stopped because the conversation, or lack thereof, left me wanting to bang my head into a wall. Solitude was better.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt2644.00

08-13-2019, 04:23 PM   #4497
Turkish Pickle
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes.....from age 17 to 38. I stopped because the conversation, or lack thereof, left me wanting to bang my head into a wall. Solitude was better.
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6598.00
MKSixer18204.50

08-13-2019, 04:27 PM   #4498
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep

Quote:
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
I like where this is going.......devious little pickle you are.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt2644.00

08-13-2019, 05:27 PM   #4499
Rmtt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I didn't know St. James had a grocery store
We came in through Sullivan's.....so through My. Pleasant.

We stay up at Wild Dunes.
2011 128i: M-Sport , 3:73 Diff, 3SI Intake, AA Headers, MILVS, MagnaFlow Catback, AFE Scoops, Turner Silicone Hose, StageFP Tune, APEX ARC8, 1M Mirrors, LCI Blacklines

2008 Z51 C6 LS3 w/ LG SuperPros, Ported Fast 102 Intake, RPM Level 2 Transmission, "Small Cam" Vararam SnakeCharmer CAI - 461whp / 467wtq
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2019, 05:52 PM   #4500
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
see, there ya go

I like where this is going.......devious little pickle you are.
Not sure if "little pickle" is a nickname one would want.
Now_Rudi6598.00

08-13-2019, 06:51 PM   #4501
Ultimateone
OG E46Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 AW M2

lmao
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 09:49 PM   #4502
Turkish Pickle
United_States
Rep

Quote:
see, there ya go

update: first week of school over, didnt see her yet (she doesnt drink; i should pick up some sober hobbies) but i met and took one of her friends home

will keep you all updated on my "devious little pickle" acts
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2019, 08:17 AM   #4503
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
u took her friend home and......
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 09:16 AM   #4504
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
u took her friend home and......
They had a little bible study, shared a firm handshake and said good night.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer18204.50
Dang3r3205.50

09-03-2019, 09:33 AM   #4505
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
update: first week of school over, didnt see her yet (she doesnt drink; i should pick up some sober hobbies) but i met and took one of her friends home

will keep you all updated on my "devious little pickle" acts
When you use the term "little pickle", curious minds would like to seek clarity on what exactly is meant.

Are we talking gherkin, or got girth but not stature?
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 09:48 AM   #4506
Turkish Pickle
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
When you use the term "little pickle", curious minds would like to seek clarity on what exactly is meant.

Are we talking gherkin, or got girth but not stature?
my offer from the shaving thread is still up, PM me your number

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6598.00
Joekerr5238.00

09-03-2019, 10:09 AM   #4507
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep

Quote:

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!

Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 10:22 AM   #4508
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:

Nope. But my curiousity has shifted entirely to this new little life update though. Definitely share when you have time.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt2644.00

09-03-2019, 10:30 AM   #4509
upstatedoc
pew pew
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
does it have anything to do with coming out of a closet?
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 2
      09-03-2019, 10:30 AM   #4510
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Appreciate 1