New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-13-2019, 12:08 PM   #4489
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
18205
Rep
8,360
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
Ok, few things that happened to me just thus year all from Match/Okcupid/Hinge

Dated a chic who lost her visa, told me she was gonna leave the country and couldn't be with me after 3 months of an awesome relationship and completely ghosted me back in Feb. Texted me a week ago asking to "stay on my couch" for a few days... unreal.

3 weeks ago some chic a few towns over from my work asked me out and she was HIV positive but said it's cool, she has it under control.

in July a woman in my small town said she knew were I lived, knew my car and asked if I wanted to go to the local bar. That freaked me the F out.

I could probably keep going, I feel like something weird happens every week to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post


keep going!

but that first chic was looking for some1 with $$$ to marry so she can stay. probably had some1 in mind, bailed out on u. It didnt work out, now she is back smh.
Dating sites are like swimming through the sewer with your mouth open hoping to get a 16 OZ Bone-in ribeye when you randomly bite down.

The crazy is concentrated and magnified...it will come at you like a spider monkey and you better be ready to duck, dodge, or clear out.

Good luck in your search, sir.

Cheers-mk
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
Now_Rudi6598.00
cmyx6go3112.00

      08-13-2019, 12:09 PM   #4490
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6598
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
Ok, few things that happened to me just thus year all from Match/Okcupid/Hinge

Dated a chic who lost her visa, told me she was gonna leave the country and couldn't be with me after 3 months of an awesome relationship and completely ghosted me back in Feb. Texted me a week ago asking to "stay on my couch" for a few days... unreal.

3 weeks ago some chic a few towns over from my work asked me out and she was HIV positive but said it's cool, she has it under control.

in July a woman in my small town said she knew were I lived, knew my car and asked if I wanted to go to the local bar. That freaked me the F out.

I could probably keep going, I feel like something weird happens every week to me
How does one have HIV under control???
Appreciate 2
MKSixer18204.50

      08-13-2019, 12:10 PM   #4491
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
18205
Rep
8,360
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
How does one have HIV under control???
Symptom management and labs.

UncleWede I can post a few pictures of under control aspects of various VDs if you wish. Let me know. I'm here to help.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6598.00
Rmtt2644.00

      08-13-2019, 12:11 PM   #4492
cmyx6go
Major
cmyx6go's Avatar
3112
Rep
1,345
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
eh we'll see how that goes


but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.
Now_Rudi I think Pickle means that the pool he is fishing in isn't mature.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 1
      08-13-2019, 12:12 PM   #4493
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6598
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Now_Rudi I think Pickle means that the pool he is fishing in isn't mature.
Ah.....I'll serve myself the today.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18204.50

      08-13-2019, 12:14 PM   #4494
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6598
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Symptom management.
x infinity
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18204.50

      08-13-2019, 01:42 PM   #4495
Turkish Pickle
skrt skrt skrt like a private school for women
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1338
Rep
174
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
eh we'll see how that goes


but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol

plus, i'm chilling. came to germany with my family, spent the whole day today at the museum and welt
Thanks for reminding me that I am older than your mother.. I don't take offense. And, yes, maturity does have a lot to do with it but I stand by belief that self confidence and how you carry yourself play a huge role. My ex husband had a friend that was really nothing to look at. He dressed well and had this confidence that just oozed from his pores - I have no idea where it came from. He would approach the unapproachable, and 9 times out of 10 he got dates. All his friends were dumbfounded. I think his balls were bigger than his brain. He had no fear of being rejected.
i... no i didn't mean to remind you of your age
i mean, the way i look at it is i definitely wouldn't be here doing what i do if i never just took the shot. i wouldn't be studying in a school thats top 3 for my
major, wouldn't be running many organizations on campus etc. it's really not about being fearful of rejection, but more about after a point youre like "okay i tried this this and this, changed that too but still same result wtf is going wrong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Thanks for reminding me that I am older than your mother.. I don't take offense. And, yes, maturity does have a lot to do with it but I stand by belief that self confidence and how you carry yourself play a huge role. My ex husband had a friend that was really nothing to look at. He dressed well and had this confidence that just oozed from his pores - I have no idea where it came from. He would approach the unapproachable, and 9 times out of 10 he got dates. All his friends were dumbfounded. I think his balls were bigger than his brain. He had no fear of being rejected.
This. Sometimes, this attitude is faked in the beginning but then when it starts to pay off, the confidence level builds. Once the confidence is there, a person begins to realize just exactly what they are capable of. Being told no isn't nearly as bad as wondering "what if." "What if" will drive a person insane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
eh we'll see how that goes


but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.
Now_Rudi I think Pickle means that the pool he is fishing in isn't mature.

i'm on mobile so the formatting is ass, but Rudi my guy thanks for the compliment. and yes - the pool i'm fishing in isn't really all that mature lol have you ever had the chance to chill with 20 something old hotties?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Hella happens dude
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go3112.00

      08-13-2019, 02:38 PM   #4496
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6598
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

have you ever had the chance to chill with 20 something old hotties?
Yes.....from age 17 to 38. I stopped because the conversation, or lack thereof, left me wanting to bang my head into a wall. Solitude was better.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt2644.00

      08-13-2019, 04:23 PM   #4497
Turkish Pickle
skrt skrt skrt like a private school for women
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1338
Rep
174
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Yes.....from age 17 to 38. I stopped because the conversation, or lack thereof, left me wanting to bang my head into a wall. Solitude was better.
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Hella happens dude
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6598.00
MKSixer18204.50

      08-13-2019, 04:27 PM   #4498
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6598
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
I like where this is going.......devious little pickle you are.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt2644.00

      08-13-2019, 05:27 PM   #4499
Rmtt
Lieutenant Colonel
Rmtt's Avatar
United_States
2644
Rep
1,779
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I didn't know St. James had a grocery store
We came in through Sullivan's.....so through My. Pleasant.

We stay up at Wild Dunes.
__________________
2011 128i: M-Sport , 3:73 Diff, 3SI Intake, AA Headers, MILVS, MagnaFlow Catback, AFE Scoops, Turner Silicone Hose, StageFP Tune, APEX ARC8, 1M Mirrors, LCI Blacklines

2008 Z51 C6 LS3 w/ LG SuperPros, Ported Fast 102 Intake, RPM Level 2 Transmission, "Small Cam" Vararam SnakeCharmer CAI - 461whp / 467wtq
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2019, 05:52 PM   #4500
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
3329
Rep
1,997
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
I like where this is going.......devious little pickle you are.
Not sure if "little pickle" is a nickname one would want.
__________________
Josh
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go3112.00
Now_Rudi6598.00

      08-13-2019, 06:51 PM   #4501
Ultimateone
OG E46Fanatic
United_States
125
Rep
736
Posts

Drives: 17 AW M2
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (3)

lmao
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 09:49 PM   #4502
Turkish Pickle
skrt skrt skrt like a private school for women
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1338
Rep
174
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
update: first week of school over, didnt see her yet (she doesnt drink; i should pick up some sober hobbies) but i met and took one of her friends home

will keep you all updated on my "devious little pickle" acts
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Hella happens dude
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2019, 08:17 AM   #4503
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
nyalpine90's Avatar
United_States
5849
Rep
11,194
Posts

Drives: G01 Msport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: N.Y.

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
u took her friend home and......
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 09:16 AM   #4504
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6598
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
u took her friend home and......
They had a little bible study, shared a firm handshake and said good night.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer18204.50
Dang3r3205.50

      09-03-2019, 09:33 AM   #4505
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
5238
Rep
1,702
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
update: first week of school over, didnt see her yet (she doesnt drink; i should pick up some sober hobbies) but i met and took one of her friends home

will keep you all updated on my "devious little pickle" acts
When you use the term "little pickle", curious minds would like to seek clarity on what exactly is meant.

Are we talking gherkin, or got girth but not stature?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 09:48 AM   #4506
Turkish Pickle
skrt skrt skrt like a private school for women
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1338
Rep
174
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
When you use the term "little pickle", curious minds would like to seek clarity on what exactly is meant.

Are we talking gherkin, or got girth but not stature?
my offer from the shaving thread is still up, PM me your number

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Hella happens dude
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6598.00
Joekerr5238.00

      09-03-2019, 10:09 AM   #4507
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6598
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
my offer from the shaving thread is still up, PM me your number

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!


Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 10:22 AM   #4508
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
5238
Rep
1,702
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
my offer from the shaving thread is still up, PM me your number

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!
Nope. But my curiousity has shifted entirely to this new little life update though. Definitely share when you have time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt2644.00

      09-03-2019, 10:30 AM   #4509
upstatedoc
pew pew
upstatedoc's Avatar
3524
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!
does it have anything to do with coming out of a closet?
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
1997 Toyota T100
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 2
      09-03-2019, 10:30 AM   #4510
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
nyalpine90's Avatar
United_States
5849
Rep
11,194
Posts

Drives: G01 Msport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: N.Y.

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST