New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-30-2023, 10:32 PM   #1
Donut Lord
Do Donuts
Rep
Drives: '12 BMW E92 M3

Not a Sneakerhead, but hit the Nostalgia Nerve this Christmas!

So this Christmas my wife wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas. I had Charles Barkley 94s back in like the early 2000s as basketball shoes in my youth. Then they came back in the last few weeks and I couldn't get them from the Nike release (likely from all the resellers and bots), but then we were able to order them from StockX.

THEN

Nike decided to re-release Lebron's Lebron IVs in the black on black that I had back in 2006. So I had to buy them too outside of my Christmas gift.

Fun fact, these were my basketball playground shoes in 2006, then they became my "work shoes" working in food service at nursing homes at the start of my working life. I actually remember cleaning a kitchen floor with such strong degresser that it melted the bottoms of these Lebron IVs.

Fast forward to 2023 and I work for Fortune 500 company and am in a much better financial place, but never forget where you come from and always hold on to the nostalgia where you can.