New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Watches

04-29-2020, 08:09 PM   #1
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

New 41mm Sinn U50

This (model U1) is a watch I always thought was very good looking and very useable and now in a smaller size. The looks the way the watch feels, the quality - chk out the links and curious what you think

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/si...es-introducing

https://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/B...atches-c80.htm
Appreciate 1
Nivarox1090.00
      04-29-2020, 11:19 PM   #2
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

I'm a big fan of Sinn to the point of thinking of going as far as posting a new thread exclusively dedicated to this great brand making outstanding watches from Germany .
I don't have Sinn products as of yet but soon to have
Back to this thread, I have to say I'm kinda disappointed as I expected (albeit it bid a slim chance ) some refreshments in bezel department .I like to see a bezel of EZM 9 and EZM 10 not very primitive looking 206 Arktis II's and those bezels should have trickle down to other series as well.
I had e-mailed them asking bigger watches since those are orignally tool oriented and seeing a watch of 47mm in size was cool
Some people like to have watches in smaller size ,41 mm is not big nor too small to pull it off
      04-30-2020, 11:55 AM   #3
New2Roundel
Captain
Rep
Drives: Some fun stuff

Garage List
They're a brand that I enjoy reading about and seeing on people's wrists but don't have a great desire to own. I think they make some quality stuff, but they don't do it for me quite as much as other brands. Perhaps I'd change my mind if I got to handle one in person.
Appreciate 0