New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-30-2023, 02:02 PM   #1739
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Brigadier General
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY's Avatar
No_Country
4590
Rep
3,909
Posts

Drives: F80
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (1)

I wonder if all of us will be on bimmerpost on 2035. I hope so
Appreciate 2
M5Rick51531.00
      03-30-2023, 03:26 PM   #1740
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
I wonder if all of us will be on bimmerpost on 2035. I hope so
Iíll def be here with lots of lmaoo
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 1
KRS_SN11230.00
      03-31-2023, 01:14 PM   #1741
g21
Brigadier General
g21's Avatar
2837
Rep
3,292
Posts

Drives: M340i M550i LeafEV WRX Sienna
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Australasia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
I wonder if all of us will be on bimmerpost on 2035. I hope so
depends if my 2 2021 cars will still be running ....

don't plan to get the new BMWs getting too expensive
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2023, 10:10 AM   #1742
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
4836
Rep
1,819
Posts

Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Florida & NC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
depends if my 2 2021 cars will still be running ....

don't plan to get the new BMWs getting too expensive
So? I haven't owned a BMW in years. I'm still here.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2023, 08:36 AM   #1743
Murf the Surf
Lieutenant
Murf the Surf's Avatar
15372
Rep
415
Posts

Drives: Porsche 993
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: Dog Lake, South Frontenac, Ontario Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
And you have to pay $80K to buy one with a manual transmission.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 3
Efthreeoh14393.00
KRS_SN11230.00
      04-02-2023, 10:19 AM   #1744
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
depends if my 2 2021 cars will still be running ....

don't plan to get the new BMWs getting too expensive
There will be a slew of cars you'd be interested in in the future trust me.

It's pointless to be looking through stevie wonder glasses and predict the future saying it won't be good, it will suck, i won't like it etc.,

I'm sure the people in the 70s said the same thing. Then the people in the 80s said the same thing. Then the 90s and we thought we had it made in the early 2000s when fast and furious came out. Couldn't get much better than that car culture right? lmaooooo

The best is yet to come!
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 2
      04-02-2023, 10:33 AM   #1745
freakystyly
Lieutenant Colonel
2196
Rep
1,568
Posts

Drives: F22 B58 6MT
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Can you (or anyone) explain how 21" computer monitors on your dashboard and driver aids like lane change warnings, lane keeping and attempted self driving tech promotes old school car culture?

Will people still pop their hoods to show off their huuuuge battery packs?
Appreciate 2
M5Rick51531.00
      04-02-2023, 12:33 PM   #1746
Patton250
Colonel
Patton250's Avatar
2914
Rep
2,539
Posts

Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Tampa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
There will be a slew of cars you'd be interested in in the future trust me.

It's pointless to be looking through stevie wonder glasses and predict the future saying it won't be good, it will suck, i won't like it etc.,

I'm sure the people in the 70s said the same thing. Then the people in the 80s said the same thing. Then the 90s and we thought we had it made in the early 2000s when fast and furious came out. Couldn't get much better than that car culture right? lmaooooo

The best is yet to come!
I highly recommend you seriously consider taking your own advice.

Itís very good advice unless itís one-sided.
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh14393.00
      04-02-2023, 12:47 PM   #1747
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakystyly View Post
Can you (or anyone) explain how 21" computer monitors on your dashboard and driver aids like lane change warnings, lane keeping and attempted self driving tech promotes old school car culture?

Will people still pop their hoods to show off their huuuuge battery packs?
I mean hey we did get past the under glow lights, stickers that add 5hp each, changing the interior to the new york knick colors, neon lights everywhere, and an injen intake. I'm sure post 2035 when most of us are driving EV's we can talk about how awesome it is to charge at a supercharger in about 8 minutes and laugh about 2023 or so when it took about 30 minutes
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2023, 10:22 AM   #1748
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
9783
Rep
14,262
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Hope they study where to put all those stations.
Urb or burbs?

Cal/NY...oh my.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2023, 12:48 PM   #1749
M3WC
Colonel
3162
Rep
2,997
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ...location...location

iTrader: (0)

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2...-combustion-en

Looks like Porsche got their way and now have a path to build some production ICE vehicles after 2035.


Last edited by M3WC; 04-03-2023 at 04:10 PM..
Appreciate 1
Cos270592.00
      04-06-2023, 01:56 PM   #1750
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
51531
Rep
16,901
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2...-combustion-en

Looks like Porsche got their way and now have a path to build some production ICE vehicles after 2035.

Porsche know how
Appreciate 1
DrFerry5992.00
      04-06-2023, 02:14 PM   #1751
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Brigadier General
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY's Avatar
No_Country
4590
Rep
3,909
Posts

Drives: F80
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (1)

lmaooooooooooooooo


Appreciate 0
      04-06-2023, 02:48 PM   #1752
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2309
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Lmaooooooooo x 2
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2023, 04:19 PM   #1753
M3WC
Colonel
3162
Rep
2,997
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ...location...location

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Porsche know how
Porsche is highly invested in e-fuels for EU market. What it means for the US market, looks like we will be getting some petrol 911's after 2035. Just like OPF filters, the device that will distinguish e-fuels from existing oil fuels will not be needed for markets outside EU(aka US).
Appreciate 1
      04-06-2023, 04:38 PM   #1754
Patton250
Colonel
Patton250's Avatar
2914
Rep
2,539
Posts

Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Tampa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
Porsche is highly invested in e-fuels for EU market. What it means for the US market, looks like we will be getting some petrol 911's after 2035. Just like OPF filters, the device that will distinguish e-fuels from existing oil fuels will not be needed for markets outside EU(aka US).
They will still be making plenty of ice cars after 2035 and for the foreseeable future. All around the world. I guarantee it.
Appreciate 6
lakefront477.00
M5Rick51531.00
JustinHEMI6838.50
M3WC3162.00
      04-07-2023, 02:58 AM   #1755
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
51531
Rep
16,901
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
Porsche is highly invested in e-fuels for EU market. What it means for the US market, looks like we will be getting some petrol 911's after 2035. Just like OPF filters, the device that will distinguish e-fuels from existing oil fuels will not be needed for markets outside EU(aka US).
Must admit never heard of an OPF,Otto particulate filter. The catalyser should take care of the 'particulates'.
Appreciate 1
DrFerry5992.00
      04-07-2023, 02:37 PM   #1756
M3WC
Colonel
3162
Rep
2,997
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ...location...location

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
They will still be making plenty of ice cars after 2035 and for the foreseeable future. All around the world. I guarantee it.
Yup, in the US at least. Including GM investing almost $1billion into upcoming sixth gen small block V8.

https://www.autoweek.com/news/indust...mall-block-v8/
Appreciate 2
Patton2502913.50
      04-08-2023, 09:33 AM   #1757
kyriian
Captain
kyriian's Avatar
697
Rep
614
Posts

Drives: 06 Black Sapphire Z4MR
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 Scion tC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
Yup, in the US at least. Including GM investing almost $1billion into upcoming sixth gen small block V8.

https://www.autoweek.com/news/indust...mall-block-v8/
But 2035!!!!
__________________
Revolution of our Times
Appreciate 1
      04-08-2023, 09:40 AM   #1758
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
14393
Rep
17,793
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyriian View Post
But 2035!!!! Lmaooooo
FTFY
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 4
Patton2502913.50
kyriian697.00
      04-08-2023, 09:58 AM   #1759
Patton250
Colonel
Patton250's Avatar
2914
Rep
2,539
Posts

Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Tampa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
FTFY
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh14393.00
      04-08-2023, 01:45 PM   #1760
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
51531
Rep
16,901
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Small block v8, well greenie sleepy joe won't be around then probably..oops
Appreciate 1
DrFerry5992.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST