New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions

01-23-2019, 10:01 PM   #177
LaseRedGT
Rep
Drives: 2018 BSM ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro View Post
I posted a slightly different take on this same issue a week ago, and again a couple of days ago. You'll find a comment in an existing thread in this sub-forum, as well as my separate thread last week.

Here's the problem: There are forward/backward buttons to flip pages, which are being cut off at the bottom of the app screen on the new format iPad Pros (11" and 12.9")

Regrettably, no Admin/Moderator has responded to **either** of my posts (linked below) to acknowledge them, which is frustrating because I don't know if the issue is being worked on.

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=24220498

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=24193373

Sure would be nice to know when feedback has been received.
I have the latest iPad Pro 12.9 and also confirm this issue with the difficulty of changes pages. Swiping on the screen works but is very frustrating when having to do this in multi page threads. I canít scroll down far enough to select a direct page I want to jump to. I have to use the website version which isnít as effective so please developers patch this issue. Thank you
Appreciate 1
      02-07-2019, 11:43 AM   #178
Mattx98
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Would it be possible in a future update to have a button to click on for New Posts under the Member classifieds?
Appreciate 0