New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

01-30-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
preilly44
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4

4 BMW 17" rims and snow tires Dunlap SP Winter Sport M3 dsst Z4 225/45/17r M&S

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling a set of 4 (four) OEM BMW rims that came off a 2006 Z4 (but will fit many other BMW's and other brands) with mounted and balanced Dunlap SP Winter Sport M3 DSST winter / snow tires. The tires only have about 2,000 miles on them (they were on my Z4 which I only drove as a back up in emergencies during the winter months. The rims and tires are in excellent condition. I sold the Z4 and they don't fit the new car (a Corvette) so now I am selling them.

The tire size is 225/4/17R M&S

BMW Style #200
L.A. Wheel Star Spoke Design

PM me for more info.

I am looking for $800 for the package of 4.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the rims with the winter tires on them (and I keep them in my garage in Harrisburg, PA (when I am in Baltimore, MD most of the time). Anyway, here are a couple pictures that I took when I had the car with the summer tires on these rims.

Appreciate 0