New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

06-05-2009, 03:05 AM   #551
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep
Drives: ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2themax View Post
haha nice. i met him at LAX once. Mr. Eric Murphy is pretty short for a tv star.
yeah man he is pretty short just as i expected. real nice, down-to-earth guy.

great laker game + meeting celebs... what more can i ask for? i think i might know where their meeting spot is after the game i saw jack black at the same spot before
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #552
shahsk30
Banned
Rep
Drives: slow BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
It wasn't necessary. Obviously the Lakers are better than the Warriors. If we had our old line up then maybe that is questionable..
Golden state only could beat the mavs with that old line-up in the playoffs. Mavs had match up problems. Golden state was alright not great. LA would win badly. ALright, i'm done with this nonsense arguing.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 08:02 AM   #553
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
yeah man he is pretty short just as i expected. real nice, down-to-earth guy.

great laker game + meeting celebs... what more can i ask for? i think i might know where their meeting spot is after the game i saw jack black at the same spot before
LA people are lucky. lol i saw shaq here once back when he was a Laker.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 09:22 AM   #554
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

I don't know how dudes can even argue about this. I'm far from a Laker fan, but there is no doubt that Kobe is the best overall player in the league right now.

Things are going to pick up though, no way the Magic's gonna keep shooting 3's like they did last night.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #555
MrAdams
do a wheelie!!!
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 - '72 2002 - '65 Impala

Garage List
Orlando Magic had to all share a hotel room after they got murdered by the Lakers... here's a pic
      06-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #556
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahsk30 View Post
this guy is an example of a fan boy who won't get off of kobe's nuts
fanboy?

Just a little info for your ass...

Ive been playing basketball since i was 6 years old for an organization. Played all the way until my last day of high school for them. I also played for the varsity ball team for my high school being in 9th grade until 12th. Ive been around ball my whole life. I know more about this game then you ever will. There has been only one player who can do what Kobe can in the last 20 years and thats the great Michael Jordan. When you are being compared to players like MJ, magic, and larry, you know your very good.

Kobe is a one man team. The man not only makes the team better in every way with his motivation and hunger but can get the job done. If you watch the playoffs which you probably havent been cause you sound so stupid, you will see that. Lakers do have stars like Gasol and Odom. However they are very inconsistent. Its only the last 3 games they have all been good. What about the first 3 rounds, guess who took them through it...KOBE. When the WHOLE team is playing, this team will crush you, like you saw yesterday.

Hate as much as you want, but you can never ever disrespect him. He is the GREATEST player in the game, we got everyone from legends, to hall of famers, to broadcasters, to my little dog sayings hes the best.

Guess what?

He is

Your just a stupid ass, i wont even bother.

When ive been around the game for so long and not only do i have so much more experience PLAYING the game for a ball club, just stfu n sit down. The stuff this guy can pull off is amazing. Like i said Jordan material.

Your just a hater AND youve done nothing better then illustrate it...

Instead of being a hater, be happy you have such a honor watching a great player play the game.

I love Lebran and really respect him a lot, however hes got some way to go until he can get compared to Kobe or even the best player in the league IN MY OPINION.

Last edited by 1cleanm6; 06-05-2009 at 12:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #557
ontopofm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: stock

kobe is a great player but he pulled off many dirty plays, if you have been watching basketball you will know what i mean, btw i WAS kobe and lakers fan
________
Guy cums hard
________
xxKATRINxx
________
Medical Merijuana Dispensery

Last edited by ontopofm; 09-19-2011 at 11:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #558
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontopofm View Post
kobe is a great player but he pulled off many dirty plays, if you have been watching basketball you will know what i mean, btw i WAS kobe and lakers fan
i know what you mean. those high elbows.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #559
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
It's part of the game. He takes more contact than he gives out. Dwight elbows often in the post as well. In fact, didn't the Cavs complain about this?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #560
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted335 View Post
fanboy?

Just a little info for your ass...

Ive been playing basketball since i was 6 years old for an organization. Played all the way until my last day of high school for them. I also played for the varsity ball team for my high school being in 9th grade until 12th. Ive been around ball my whole life. I know more about this game then you ever will. There has been only one player who can do what Kobe can in the last 20 years and thats the great Michael Jordan. When you are being compared to players like MJ, magic, and larry, you know your very good.

Kobe is a one man team. The man not only makes the team better in every way with his motivation and hunger but can get the job done. If you watch the playoffs which you probably havent been cause you sound so stupid, you will see that. Lakers do have stars like Gasol and Odom. However they are very inconsistent. Its only the last 3 games they have all been good. What about the first 3 rounds, guess who took them through it...KOBE. When the WHOLE team is playing, this team will crush you, like you saw yesterday.

Hate as much as you want, but you can never ever disrespect him. He is the GREATEST player in the game, we got everyone from legends, to hall of famers, to broadcasters, to my little dog sayings hes the best.

Guess what?

He is

Your just a stupid ass, i wont even bother.

When ive been around the game for so long and not only do i have so much more experience PLAYING the game for a ball club, just stfu n sit down. The stuff this guy can pull off is amazing. Like i said Jordan material.

Your just a hater AND youve done nothing better then illustrate it...

Instead of being a hater, be happy you have such a honor watching a great player play the game.
you really haven't been watching playoffs. hahaha he isn't a one man team. YOU SOUND DUMB. where was he two years ago? when was the last time he won a championship? with shaq. he had somebody else. wow, you think your special because you played the game. you want a prize for that?

I've said his an amazing player but he can't do it by himself. Jordan even couldn't. Magic shooting was terrible last night. that's why it was a blow out. magic relys heavily on shooting 3s and scoring. Phil jackson is a legendary coach. end of discussion.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #561
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Thought these were pretty funny.

Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #562
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
It's part of the game. He takes more contact than he gives out. Dwight elbows often in the post as well. In fact, didn't the Cavs complain about this?
not high elbows that hit the person in the face. Kobe plays with a high elbow. He has been doing it for a pretty long time.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #563
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
not high elbows that hit the person in the face. Kobe plays with a high elbow. He has been doing it for a pretty long time.
Yeah, not in the face. Only on the back of the head.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #564
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Thought these were pretty funny.
hahahahah i feel sorry for lebron. He can't get a good team together that can win in the finals. Just like the mavs (kings of choking).
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #565
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, not in the face. Only on the back of the head.
i've seen him do both. lol
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:48 PM   #566
ontopofm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: stock

espcially when he did his jump shots, got the ball stripped and used that momentum to hit the guys in the face, he should have been rejected in those games but f**k the ref and nba
________
VAPORIZERZ
________
Vaporizerinfo
________
Medical Cannabis Seeds

Last edited by ontopofm; 09-19-2011 at 11:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #567
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
espcially when he did his jump shots, got the ball stripped and used that momentum to hit the guys in the face, he should have been rejected in those games but f**k the ref and nba
officiating in the nba is worse then all sports.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #568
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
you really haven't been watching playoffs. hahaha he isn't a one man team. YOU SOUND DUMB. where was he two years ago? when was the last time he won a championship? with shaq. he had somebody else. wow, you think your special because you played the game. you want a prize for that?

I've said his an amazing player but he can't do it by himself. Jordan even couldn't. Magic shooting was terrible last night. that's why it was a blow out. magic relys heavily on shooting 3s and scoring. Phil jackson is a legendary coach. end of discussion.
i have been trust me on that. So far in playoffs its been Kobe FINISHING these games off. They have a wonderful team, and when everyone is in motion they are killer.

The blowout:
the bigs stopping dwight(defense)
turk being played good(defense)
everyone in lakers scoring
and kobe having an insane game
Magic not shooting good(didnt matter, even if they did lakers would still win them)

When lakers play the way they did yesterday no one can beat them. I dont care if you have players who can sink it from half court.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #569
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
lol rejected? no. I say it's a flagrant 1 at most but he did get suspended though.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #570
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

it hurts to read some of the sentences ITT
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #571
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted335 View Post
i have been trust me on that. So far in playoffs its been Kobe FINISHING these games off. They have a wonderful team, and when everyone is in motion they are killer.

The blowout:
the bigs stopping dwight(defense)
turk being played good(defense)
everyone in lakers scoring
and kobe having an insane game
Magic not shooting good(didnt matter, even if they did lakers would still win them)

When lakers play the way they did yesterday no one can beat them. I dont care if you have players who can sink it from half court.
Magic kept missing open looks for some reason and i think playing jameer in the second threw them off big time. Lakers played amazing but your playing a team that isn't playing it's best. of course its gonna be a blowout.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #572
shahsk30
Banned
Rep

Quote:
lol rejected? no. I say it's a flagrant 1 at most but he did get suspended though.
i think he meant ejected lol it depends on how hard he hits the other guy.
Appreciate 0