New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-03-2016, 10:32 PM   #2795
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MLUVR
LOL - jello match. Please. She was obviously intimidated as she posted a pic of her awesome body that I'm totally jealous of, btw, to remind you all of her presence here. I don't want to start any shit. It's all good. I'm a fat, ugly troll anyway.

I'm around in the other BMW forums and sports chats here, and Jalopnik and Deadspin if you ever venture over there. But, you probably don't go there because only the best go there.
Shots fired... Shots fired !!!

The jello was really for me to be totally honest... I really like the red jello - don't buy it, don't make it, but if it's readily available, I will inhale it...
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2016, 10:39 PM   #2796
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MLUVR View Post
LOL - jello match. Please. She was obviously intimidated as she posted a pic of her awesome body that I'm totally jealous of, btw, to remind you all of her presence here. I don't want to start any shit. It's all good. I'm a fat, ugly troll anyway.

I'm around in the other BMW forums and sports chats here, and Jalopnik and Deadspin if you ever venture over there. But, you probably don't go there because only the best go there.
I think you're giving yourself a bit too much credit. Sara posts pics of herself because Tuesday or 5:44pm.

I'm still calling LainyLove at this point....
      01-03-2016, 10:45 PM   #2797
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

To be fair and at the risk of losing out on jello match, Sara posts pics all the time... I mean, she practically invented the word "selfies"... And it's really more for Belgium's amusement that said pictures were posted...

I don't know who Lainey is but she sounds like a tramp...

Appreciate 1
      01-03-2016, 10:47 PM   #2798
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
No, oops, that was for Sara. I just wanted to let her know that I'm not here to take the attention off of her or any other woman on this forum. I am not looking to hook-up and I don't need internet attention to feel validated in any way, as you clearly do. Hey, I'm new here and first impressions go a long way. As I said, carry on. There are plenty of other posts for me to entertain. See ya around.
I wouldn't mind giving you my full undivided attention. My name is William, yours is?

I saw your a fat ugly troll..., I too am fat and ugly and live under a bridge. McDonalds free Wifi works well.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2016, 10:49 PM   #2799
///MLUVR
That's no moon
Rep
Drives: 335i

I don't know who that is. And, LOL You just proved my point. This is boring. I'd rather be talking about the new 1 series, so, later.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2016, 10:52 PM   #2800
///MLUVR
That's no moon
Rep

HA! I like the cherry jello. Sooooo good.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2016, 10:56 PM   #2801
///MLUVR
That's no moon
Rep

Hi, William. Haha. Yeah. I'll meet you under the douchebag city bridge at midnight.
Appreciate 2
      01-03-2016, 11:17 PM   #2802
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

Did Sara post something and delete it?

Sara got called out for being an attention whore and it seems I may have missed something.

@mr tonka Biorin needs to ride some peaks and get away from the flats!

@/m235 girl - just be anonymous on here. Internet forums are more fun when you know you will never meet anyone in person.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2016, 11:19 PM   #2803
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
No, oops, that was for Sara. I just wanted to let her know that I'm not here to take the attention off of her or any other woman on this forum. I am not looking to hook-up and I don't need internet attention to feel validated in any way, as you clearly do. Hey, I'm new here and first impressions go a long way. As I said, carry on. There are plenty of other posts for me to entertain. See ya around.
I'm not the least bit "worried" about you. Stick around 9 years and get back with me.
Appreciate 2
      01-03-2016, 11:20 PM   #2804
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ha! It's all good. Yep, just joined earlier today! Thanks! I don't really know how to use this forum yet; I'm learning.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
To be fair and at the risk of losing out on jello match, Sara posts pics all the time... I mean, she practically invented the word "selfies"... And it's really more for Belgium's amusement that said pictures were posted...

I don't know who Lainey is but she sounds like a tramp...

LainyLove is likely a HE who trolled the OT more than once under different user names as a woman.

I don't know about you, but all the other BMW forums i've been on function pretty much just like this one....
      01-03-2016, 11:21 PM   #2805
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post

Sara got called out for being an attention whore and it seems I may have missed something.

@/m235 girl - just be anonymous on here. Internet forums are more fun when you know you will never meet anyone in person.
No. I'm just now seeing all this. I really don't care though lol. As if calling me out ever phases me.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2016, 11:26 PM   #2806
///MLUVR
That's no moon
Rep

I just joined BIMMERPOST yesterday; I am commenting on other forums within here, SINCE YESTERDAY. I'm currently chatting in sports- 2015 hockey, if you must know. Jesus. If you wanted to talk with me and get to know me, this was absolutely the wrong way to go about it.
Appreciate 1
      01-03-2016, 11:26 PM   #2807
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post

Biorin gets plenty of up and down action when i take her out for a romp in the woods. FL may be mostly flat, but most of the trails i ride Biorin on are full of undulations.
      01-03-2016, 11:26 PM   #2808
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I just joined BIMMERPOST yesterday; I am commenting on other forums within here, SINCE YESTERDAY. I'm currently chatting in sports- 2015 hockey, if you must know. Jesus. If you wanted to talk with me and get to know me, this was the absolute wrong way to go about it.
We don't. Bye!
Appreciate 1
      01-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #2809
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I just joined BIMMERPOST yesterday; I am commenting on other forums within here, SINCE YESTERDAY. I'm currently chatting in sports- 2015 hockey, if you must know. Jesus. If you wanted to talk with me and get to know me, this was absolutely the wrong way to go about it.
I'm content with the current number of actual female legs in the OT available for humping.

You're the one who attempted to make the dramatic exit.....
Quote:
Quote:
I just want you to know I'm not here to steal away any of your attention. I give zero fucks about strangers on forums. I'll stick to the car related posts as these chats seem extremely immature and catty. Too bad, coulda been fun but I read all these replies, and I'll pass. You look great, btw. As one beautiful woman who likes cars to another, cheers!
      01-03-2016, 11:56 PM   #2810
DSB335d
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 335d DSB/oyster&black/navi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Quote:
I just joined BIMMERPOST yesterday; I am commenting on other forums within here, SINCE YESTERDAY. I'm currently chatting in sports- 2015 hockey, if you must know. Jesus. If you wanted to talk with me and get to know me, this was the absolute wrong way to go about it.
We don't. Bye!
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      01-04-2016, 06:13 AM   #2811
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 06:59 AM   #2812
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

This is hysterical. Can we please have these stunning, aloof, interesting women join OT more often?
Appreciate 2
      01-04-2016, 08:10 AM   #2813
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Why is everyone picking on the new girl, I kinda like her.

He/she likes hockey and the new 1 series that I don't think exists and wants to meet me under a bridge for something...
Appreciate 1
      01-04-2016, 09:11 AM   #2814
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
I just want you to know I'm not here to steal away any of your attention. I give zero fucks about strangers on forums. I'll stick to the car related posts as these chats seem extremely immature and catty. Too bad, coulda been fun but I read all these replies, and I'll pass. You look great, btw. As one beautiful woman who likes cars to another, cheers!
Welcome to the BS

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 09:21 AM   #2815
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Welcome to the BS
See, all these women are fighting for your attention, validation...
Appreciate 1
      01-04-2016, 09:31 AM   #2816
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius
Why is everyone picking on the new girl, I kinda like her.

He/she likes hockey and the new 1 series that I don't think exists and wants to meet me under a bridge for something...
She also has the previously unknown M335i. She must be quite the enthusiast to have access to such a rare vehicle.
Appreciate 2