View Single Post
      05-11-2021, 10:45 AM   #37
c4ss
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 BMW M3 ZCP 6MT

My wife recently bought a Telluride for over MSRP a few months ago (not 15k thank God, but still a few grand over MSRP nonetheless). Have two kids and recently found out we were having twins and needed more space than our Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography would provide. My wife test drove all the cars in the segment that people have listed above, and STILL preferred the Telluride. Ours is the fully loaded "SX Prestige" with the Nightfall package similar to the one above. It's nice and you can get it fully loaded for more or less half the price of an X7 (which I was pushing for), but I still don't understand the fascination with them. On a side note, it's impressive how far some of the "bargain" brands have come, especially Kia/Hyundai/Genesis. My only qualm with it, is the engine. It's a bit underpowered IMO. Could also be the fact that we were coming from a 500+ hp RRSS. She loves it so that's all that matters to me, and we essentially traded our RRSS in on it 1:1 with the inflated used car market at the moment.
Appreciate 0