View Single Post
      04-04-2024, 08:02 PM   #1
E92inNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Booking international flight

I知 looking for help booking a flight with multi destinations. I知 in NC, taking my mom to SE Asia and she lives in Phoenix.
Looking to fly into Phoenix on a Friday for a family dinner with the flight out to SE Asia on Saturday. How would I go about making sure the flight from and back to Phoenix, we are both on the same flight and sitting next to each other? The flight to SE Asia isn稚 hard as I just have to buy to 2 tickets for myself, so for the second ticket she and I will be on the same flights from Phoenix to our destination. The main issue I知 running into is for the flight back to the states, I知 having trouble getting us on the same flight. Her flight options has a layover at LAX or SFO before going to Phoenix while my layover options are all in Dallas. I知 hoping to at least be on the same flight out of Asia and we can split in CA so if her flight takes off first, I can get her to her gate and my nephew can pick her up at the gate in Phoenix. She痴 old and doesn稚 speak English so I知 worried about leaving her alone at the airport to navigate.

Any sites out there that tackles this sort of itinerary issue?
Appreciate 0