View Single Post
      05-22-2021, 09:24 AM   #93
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

well if Lewis is not on pole.. then i d go for Leclerc anyway.. superb job from Leclerc pulling those laps.. he was already at the limit in his previous lap and there was nothing left to pick up really.. wasnt an ideal way to finish the quali but still.. he is on pole.. well done Charles!!!

it was an awful quali for Lewis..
he wasnt looking connected with the car at any corner of the track all weekend and its transferred to the results.. things are not looking good for Lewis at all for tomorrow but i hope his race pace d be much better than the quali.. under race pace car can settle down a bit..

Ric.. how disappointed he is.. visible without taking the helmet off.. his voice and the way he was talking after Q2 on the radio was vividly down..

well done for Vettel.. its great to see him somewhere closer to front..

----------

Leclerc may need to change the transmission.. does look like he may not but still we ll see..

Charles will defense the lead like his life is depended on it.. cause probably this race will be the only race he can able to win this season and its in front of his crowd..

Leclerc will defense hard, Max wont yield.. Bottas is generally not a good overtaker but Sainz will go like a mad dog as well probably.. im expecting a multiple cars involved crash at the first corner tomorrow.. i ll be glad if not and Leclerc wins the race but tomorrows grid has a high tension that can unfold a multiple car crash at the beginning..
MKSixer34183.50