02-05-2023, 01:50 PM   #1177
gatorfast
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Well, you are obviously are in the minority on that. It’s the number one selling M3 of all time. As an outsider, I think the G 80 is incredibly beautiful from all angles. Most people I know do also. As far as Tesla goes, most people, I ask, don’t have an opinion either way only those in the fad seem to have opinions on them. I also don’t think it’s just Tesla that’s ugly. Every freaking fully electric vehicle I have seen on the market with the exception of this really awesome looking Audi are all ugly as shit. It’s almost as if they set ugly as a guideline for all electric vehicles.

Now this is a good looking EV. If I didn’t already have an M5 on its way, I might look at getting this Audi. I suspect it’s well-built also unlike Tesla.
https://www.audiusa.com/us/web/en/mo.../overview.html
I can’t tell if this was sarcastic or not? The G8X is probably the most universally agreed upon ugly cars bmw has ever built. You will rarely find any sort of review or commentary that doesn’t mention its terrible front end. Aside from those that actually own the car, I don’t think I have ever seen anyone comment they thought it was a beautiful car.
Appreciate 0