08-14-2021, 09:21 PM   #22
3PedalJake
Neo-Luddite
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i, 330i 6MT RWD Sport

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
We have an amazing health care system in some respects like trauma and surgical but a huge amount and increasing is inaptly called "health care", which would better be called "sick maintenance". I try to not be too conspiratorial, but big agra, big pharma and the public servants with their lobbyist friends all have vested interest in you consuming their products, getting sick then staying on permanent and increasing pharmacological maintenance. I'm also on a DIY health journey and one thing I've learned on the way is you have to be your own advocate or you're just another grain falling into the mill, you can't expect anyone to have your interest at heart to the extent they would go outside prescribed guidelines whether they believed it would be good for you or not.

Not sure what your goal is, but if you like to measure things some of the most enlightening are your triglyceride/cholesterol ratio and your fasting glucose/ketone index (GKI) both are accurate indicators of the state of metabolic health.
Appreciate 1
chassis6537.50