View Single Post
      08-11-2021, 08:07 PM   #17
chassis
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 9Y0 Cayenne S

Garage List
Got another gadget, the KardiaMobile 6L. It's a 6-lead ECG (EKG) device. It's the next level up from the 1-lead device I got a while back. Awesome gadget, it's easy to use and the ECG can be electronically sent using the mobile app for a cardiologist review. The last time I did this, the cardiologist review came back to me in less than 30 minutes on a Sunday. Pretty good stuff.

Also I just got another set of lab work from Quest. Their online results viewing is excellent, and they chart all of my results over time, because I have used them several times. It's outstanding.

Why am I doing this? Because I can, I am a data and gadget junkie, and want to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I also abhor asymmetric information which occurs when a patient has little or no knowledge of how to assess one's own health. Kind of like most people when they walk into a car dealership - huge level of asymmetric information that works to the dealer's advantage. I want to avoid this if I ever find myself in a physician's office.

I suggest other try these and similar devices and DIY self-managed healthcare.

Last edited by chassis; 08-11-2021 at 08:20 PM..
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615205.00
3PedalJake2613.50