View Single Post
      08-18-2019, 12:20 PM   #21
doggboy
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Rino......really? The biggest "rino" we have now is Trump. Govt. spending, foreign policy, lying......trump does not represent republican values. And the Freedom Caucus, what are they doing to make America better? In the words of Ronald Reagan, "politicians should be working hard to make government work better for Americans".
The freedom caucus was all for shutting down the federal government in 2013 over Obamacare. Yet they had no way of repealing it. They were simply obstructionist. Amish follows Ted Poe and Reid Ribble in rejecting freedom caucus extremism. None of those guys are "rinos".
Yes, Trump is a true rino. He ran on the Republican ticket but is not a politician, he is a pragmatic business man. For gov spending, the Pres only signs off what is presented to him by congress, spending bills start in the house. For foreign policy he is the best President we have had in a long time. He is calling out the bad actors around the world that previous administrations had ben way too soft on, China is a prime example. As for lying, i am sure he has said some things that turned out not to be true, but he has kept more campaign promisses than the last 3 presidents combined. He hasn't had the outrightt, bold faced lie of "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" like some one else did (and the media tried to cover for).I

Amash didnt just leave the freedom caucas, he left the Republican party, and has been spouting dem talking points, but i am sure he is no rino. That sounds like a true conservative to me.

As for shutting down the federal gov., GOOD! A shut down is not a real shut down, they shut down maybe 25% at most, and people act like it is the end of the world. the left and the media use it as a weapon against anyone who would dare to reign in gov., while lying to the American people about what is happening. There is far too much waste and bloat in the federal gov, shutting it down hardly effects anyone, unless (like someone i wont mention) you spend resources not normaly needed or used to restrict public access to public place out of spite.

So we have established you dont agree with the freedom caucas, which is fine, not everyone will. What i still havent heard is anything they have said that compares to the anti semetic, racist, and anti remarks made by members of the squad.

Last edited by doggboy; 08-18-2019 at 12:25 PM..
Poiseuille2877.00
glennQNYC5313.00