View Single Post
      03-20-2020, 11:44 PM   #21
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Some guy in a shitty beaten up Mazda 3, in a low class part of town, was all over the road. Driving extremely aggressively, not using his signal, etc. This guy shamelessly cut me off on a 45mph zone and I held my horn. He proceeds to brake check me and I swerve around. He starts driving alongside me cussing and saying to pull over so he can beat my ass. I get ahead of him but know it would end badly if we go in the same direction, so in the right turn lane at an intersection I quickly switched two lanes over and booked it across the intersection. Thank god the light was green. We went our separate ways.

Some people are total losers with nothing to lose. I should have known better than to engage with that fool. Should have just stayed away from him. Lesson learned: when you see a shitty car driven erratically in a working class area, stay the fuk away and don't honk.

Another time in the midwest on a 45mph 2 lane road, I was in the right lane trying to dodge some bad potholes and rough stretches of pavement, the guy behind me didn't take well what looked like erratic driving from me and speeds around giving the finger and brake checking. Within 10 seconds an intersection came and I turned right to get out of the situation.

Last edited by Germanauto; 03-20-2020 at 11:50 PM..
Appreciate 1