04-25-2020, 06:40 PM   #295
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
I go through spurts of buying and not buying. I'm sure you'll find your speed lol

Typically I go a few months of buying 1-2 bottles every month. Some are new to try out, others replacements of ones I enjoy, and some are just to hold onto for a while.

After a few months of that, I'll start to notice that I have quite a few open bottles, and decide to hold off buying until I create some empties.

Tonight for example, is this Glenfiddich Fire and Cane. I don't care for it enough to buy it again, so it's time to kill the bottle and move on. Over the past few weeks I've killed my Laphroaig 10 Cask Strength, Red Breast 12 Cask Strength, Glenmorangie Quinta Rubin (I've got plenty of this in stock), and Elijah Craig.

I'll probably go back and start buying some bottles in the next month or so.
Yup. Agreed. I just started buying and collecting whiskey in the last 4-5 weeks. Already finished 5-6 bottles of about 18 bottles or so I bought. That’s average of 4 bottles a week! 😂 It’s been a bit warm here last few days so not drinking as much. The rest should last me until Fall if moderate drinking. But yeah, will find my speed for sure. 😆
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00