According to this, yes.

https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/t...t+whisky+japan

Total Wine special?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Is Yamazaki 12 a good deal at $82?
I think that's a good price, I can't seem to find it anywhere at all online to check for sure.. It's a very good whisky.
I'm curious to try but will hold off for now. I'm sure it's good but been buying too much. Just bought another bottle of Japanese whisky (Kaiyo Oak) yesterday. Pix below. Wasn't planning on buying but was returning something and saw it was the last bottle so...lol

You guys should be able to buy it. I think they go for about $120 online. Here's how: out of curiosity I was searching for Yamazaki 12 on Google last night and Instacart popped up showing $49.99. After delivery fees and tips it was $82 or so (no sales tax). It looks like it was at Costco so I wanted to call the local one and do stock search: nothing. Went to wash car this morning and went back to check and they had added tax now bringing it to $87-88. I have no idea which store (Target, Costco, FoodMaxx?) has it in stock but I'll just wait for Costco to get it back in stock in the future and buy it there. Supposedly they get it in every now and then and sell it for $80.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0