View Single Post
      05-05-2021, 01:44 PM   #36
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

I have not lost the love, at least not with internal combustion engines. Electric cars leave me cold as ice, I could care less what their 0-60 is

I buy cars and don't change them for a really long time. There are few cars other than M3s I have any interest in whatsoever, so I stay in the M3 family.

Tracking has made me appreciate my cars a lot more. I am not interested in highway pulls, or 0-60, and am not mesmerized by supposed 'track ready cars' that will inevitably need mods to handle real track work. I am 100% aware that the biggest limitation is myself, the driver, and work hard to overcome those limitations instead of thinking of mods/other cars.

I don't know if it's good or bad, but I also have different cars at the same time. Right now it's a Mini Cooper S 2015 6MT, 3 M3s (E90 stroker DCT, E92 6MT garage queen, F80 CS) and until very recently had a 2012 X5. Each car is driven differently and has different strengths and weaknesses, so the experience changes during the week.

I use the E92 once a month in summer and the sense of occasion is massive, I enjoy it like if it were a Ferrari.

If I stopped tracking I could have a F458 or whatever, but I have no interest in flashy cars that are not driven hard. If I won the lottery I'd like a 812 Superfast, just because 6.5L engine with 800hp NA is truly incredible, but other than that I have zero desire for other cars.
Appreciate 2
W///7483.50