View Single Post
      05-01-2021, 07:58 AM   #37
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Sounds likes I should hold out selling the truck then.

It's pretty useful when I need to buy a bunch of 2x4 and they all fit in the bed perfectly and can even close it. Not so useful all the other time it's sitting in the driveway making it a pita to get the other cars out of the garage.
I recommend taking it to a Ford dealership and see what they'd give for it. So far, every offer I've received for my Tundra is HIGHER than what I paid for it 1.5 years ago! And that's with an extra 14k miles. The order is from low to highest, but they're all within a few thousand: Carvana, Vroom, Carmax, and Toyota dealership of all places. Going to take it to one more local Toyota dealership and see if they'll get in a bidding war.

I really love this truck and had no plans on selling, but when it's a few thousand more than what I paid for it, it's a no brainer. I can get back in the truck in a few years and will just make it work for now.

I'm pretty comfortable with the offer to the point I probably won't even waste time listing it for private sale. The question is should I hold on to it for a few more months as the chip shortage continues? What do you guys think? I don't think it'll get any better until maybe Fall, so prices in theory should go up even more.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0