06-29-2023, 08:42 PM   #338
Clark_Kent
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet48 View Post
Nope, not a one of them.

I honestly barely drive period as my condo has a 99 transit score above the subway and a grocery store. I walk and bike everywhere. Hence why my RSX has less than 50K miles on it. My next car will be for another decade plus and also lightly driven.

I do know I want a sunroof, traffic in a 6MT can be terrible, AWD helps in the snow, the M240i has much better from a stop acceleration (which is 95% of my driving), and most of the internet thinks the ITS is a bad deal. So ya based on that I think my choice is made. I also bought my RSX-S without every driving it (or even knowing how to drive stick haha).
BLUF: Drive the car. If you're remotely interested, or at least curious, drive the car while you can. Once the demos are gone, good luck finding a dealership that will let you joyride in one of these cars.

The value of the ITS depends on which corner of the Internet you find yourself. Some think it's a bad buy, and others (primarily on Integra Forums) believe it's adequately priced and is a high-value proposition. What I find even more fascinating than the differing views is the phenomenon of people holding strong views about cars they've never driven. Most people with an opinion on the ITS haven't even driven the vehicle. How can you take a position on it if you didn't even drive it? That's like saying a movie sucks and you didn't even see it, you watched the theatrical trailers, and teasers, and read reviews instead.