CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
ok im finally between two things which means i have time to explain how i landed in the middle of my first ever threeway!

and no, i was the male involved so upstatedoc sorry to piss in your bonfire but i'm always down for a quick and dirty with the boys

so we were in baltimore for the weekend, we had a conference with about 200-230 other college aged kids, all away from campus. saturday night they took us to a bowling alley, got a pitcher of beer because i'm finally 21 and i love flexing that horizontal ID (and hey, it's beer). this girl asks me where to get some beer, i just said to come with me to our table since it was just the three of us from our school, she does and we start talking.

then the shuttles take us back to the hotel, they had a popcorn bar kinda deal, and me being the alcoholic suggest the 6-7 people i was hanging with to grab drinks at the hotel bar. then someone comes up with the idea of going to an actual bar downtown, so we do that and stay there until close. all is going well, i'm just making friends having a blast etc, it was a vibe

im talking to the beer girl (let's call her megan), and this dude from cali is hitting on megan's roommate (gabby). eventually bar closes and we head back to the hotel in a few ubers, me and megan are looking for more drinks but apparently maryland doesn't sell booze after 2 so the receptionist lady denies us a bottle of wine, but megan remembers she packed some spritzers so up to her room we go.

we're just chilling, and things are getting heated up. eventually gabby comes back up to her room and literally walks in on us and just starts talking to us like we're not clearly naked and under the covers. well turns out her guy wasn't prepared for any night time festivities so she basically returned to her room blue balled, and mine were turning blue really quick too with her in the room so i decide to tell her to leave or join, and...

instead of a slap across the face from either of them (which was the anticipated outcome tbh) she hops on the bed and all in all it was a fun night!
Playing World of Warcraft together doesn't count as a threesome.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 5
UncleWede17961.00
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12508.50
bimmette6452.50