View Single Post
      08-01-2019, 08:41 PM   #115
Paolo B
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw z4 sdive30i

Hi Robi, Personally, I think the BMW Service Manager is mistaken as I believe they changed the whole harness. The mechanic who worked on my car is on vacation and back next week. The manager said he will speak to him and get clarification on whether he replaced the whole harness or just the right side and he will let me know. If they replaced just the right side, then he owes me the left side. However, do you think that could be the source of the problem? Also, I thought I saw a picture that you posted of the entire harness but I couldn't find it. Maybe I saw it on a different post. Could you post a picture. The dealership gave me the old harness and I have it in a bag. I might try to lay it out on the floor to see if it matches the picture and determine if I have half or the entire harness. That should answer the question. I did the repairs last October and then drove the car for one week and put it away for the winter. I took the car out in mid April and the problem started. Very coincidental that the problem started right after I had it repaired and now they want to install a new hydraulic unit and possibly a cylinder. I have a feeling that the problem lies with their repairs. Not sure what I should do next, change the cylinders or change the hydraulic unit? Thanks again for your help. Paolo
Appreciate 0