View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 08:42 PM   #43
CitizenX
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
No. Your illiteracy wasn't missed - just pitied. If you come up with a coherent thought, post up. Otherwise, you're just another person with nothing positive to say. We'll move along at the adult end of the table while you wallow in the "gosh I miss the good 'ole days".
I feel sorry for you sir if that is what you took away from this, I truly do. Apparently I misjudged your comprehension skills if you thought it was an argument for the "good ole days". Please allow me to spell it out for you in a more simplistic manner your mind is better equipped to handle. I'll go easy on the grammar and spelling for you so you can focus on the argument and not grammatical violations. Follow along with me now:

The point of my argument is simply societal norms are always changing. Judging people on what was said in private conversation decade(s) ago serves no positive purpose and further pushes this quasi police state/cancel culture society we current live in. Everyone is looking to get dirt on everybody. Its sick and disturbing. You talk of negativity, look in the mirror good sir. You are champion of it.

For example: There are many slang terms that could have been said freely in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's without consequence that will now absolutely get you fired or worse. Arguing that you should be judged by present standards of long ago past infractions actions not only makes you look like a pretentious holier-than-thou moron, which I might add you have repeatedly displayed with tenacity in this thread, but also feeds into this toxic culture that is currently plaguing our society. You are fooling none but yourself.

Race and Gender relations are worse today then then there were 20 years ago. Tools such as yourself that go out of their way to dig up anything and blast it to the masses for their 5 minutes of fame or to take someone out are the direct cause of it. You are nothing more then a cheerleader of the cancel mob, someone who will crumble into desperate pleas of forgiveness the moment it happens to them.

On a side note: I noticed the commonality of pointing out grammar/spelling whenever you are in a argument. That is a fascinating (in a pathetic way) cognitive dissonance defense mechanism you have there.

As I mentioned before, I feel sorry for you my pathetic friend, you don't understand what you are. Run along now, the adults are talking.
(sorry I shouldn't stoop to your level, I feel dirty now and take back the adults comment)

Last edited by CitizenX; 10-14-2021 at 08:56 PM..
Appreciate 2