View Single Post
      12-11-2020, 08:17 AM   #10
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

USPS constantly drops the ball at our office. They show up 3 out of 5 days a week at best. They used to come consistently around 12:30-1 every day. Now they show up between 2:30-6pm (we close at 4:30 and see them on the cameras). Super unreliable.

UPS is good for me for work shipments, but terrible for personal orders. We ordered a Xmas tree via Amazon a few weeks ago. Set to deliver UPS, no problem. I get the usual notification that the order is out for delivery. My wife happens to be headed home early from work around 3pm, and I tell her to be on the lookout.
My Ring goes off when anyone is within 75' of the door, and our dog barks. My wife pulled into the driveway, and I got notification of her being there. She's still standing on the doorstep, with door open, and we get the notice, at the same time, that the package delivered. There's no 3'long 40lb. pkg anywhere to be seen. She had seen the UPS truck 2 streets over less than a minute before. Still never shows up.

Had to create a claim with Amazon and get another tree. 1st one never showed. I think the driver decided he wanted a free Xmas tree.

TL;DR: USPS & UPS both suck donkey ba*lz
Appreciate 1