Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
USPS losing packages

How is everyone's current experience with USPS? I just built a theater and I wanted some autographed jerseys for the wall. I ordered an Eli Manning, LT, Maradona, Mark Messier, Ronaldinho and a Tyson glove. Thankfully I got the Maradona but the others are lost in the USPS abyss... "In transit Arriving Late" for every one.. it's been 3 weeks or more. The Tyson glove only had to go from south NJ to me in SI NY, 1 hour away but they sent it to a Michigan center lol and it just sat there.. UPS and FedEx are fine, no issues. They also lost my insurance return phone which ATT charged me $650 and they also lost my trade in. I know it's xmas during the pandemic but god damn this is crazy.. They have like $2k in losses on me in 4 weeks. The Eli jersey I begged the seller to use UPS but they use bulk pickup and refused my request, even though I offered to pay $50 extra for shipping.

I called USPS but they cant give me a location on any of the packages.. lol. They all have a generic message where only the day changes:

Scan History
Dec 10
In Transit, Arriving Late

Anyone else?
Appreciate 2