02-16-2024, 04:58 PM   #17
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
Just because you buy crap made in China doesn’t mean “everything” is made there. Worst advice ever.
Hate to break it you buddy but even BMW OEM is china, and so is my thousand dollar iPhone in my hand. Nothing wrong with buying china. But when it is something as disposable as a CF lip then it’s kind stupid to buy OEM.

Also in this thread it is 100% certainty that mode carbon and bimmerplug are dropshippers with fancy websites. Nothing wrong with it, but I told people to buy direct as their return policies are a lot more lenient. But alas you word this as “worst advice ever” is anything I said wrong? I’m sure you think every supermarket is making their own store brand Oreos and colas right? And Costco is distilling vodka and making golf clubs.

Anyways my point is unless it’s OEM, it is likely bought in bulk in china and sold in US at heavy profits under the guise of branding. Amazon does the same thing and that’s why sites like Temu have taken a great deal of market share because the jig is up.

Now mechanical parts or shit that touches the road, I would do my due dillegence before buying. Like they make fake 666m wheels like nothing is safe. You could return your lease with fake wheels and nobody would know…makes you wonder how much shit is counterfitted and circulates the market.

Are you Kevin from bimmerplug btw?
Appreciate 0