View Single Post
      08-16-2023, 05:30 AM   #4
KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

Phone slot was a great idea!

The bottom floor needs some texture, rubberised coating to stop things sliding around like the oem tray does/has.
I dont think they would fit, but using the rubber pieces from the original cupholders under the armrest would be nice... worth a look... would make it look more like oem... but i think they have too big diameter.

If they fit one could install cupholders tray to the front of gear lever, take cupholder rubber bottoms from the armrest, add them to new cupholders and then get rid of the cupholder under the armrest all together and install one big storage tray there instead, to make it much more usable. I know such tray exists from Bmw... so you can just order one.

At the moment cupholders are quite rubbish and also you cant really store anything in the armrest. This way we would have a bit better cupholders and also storage area where you could actually put something.