View Single Post
      11-26-2022, 11:20 AM   #36
Joachim
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition X-Drive [2022]

Ferrari is said "The House of Lies and Truth".
Binotto is the best engineer and motor guy Ferrari can imagine. His only task in 2017 was, instead, to replace Arrivabene by whichever way. He succeeded. After that, he had, besides his often successful ideas in motors and chassis, to LEAD a team. And here he constantly failed.

Despite of so much qualifying poles, not a single P1 was achieved in a race. And this is not only the team's and the drivers' fault; it's Binotto's lack of leading skills, especially in pampering the always complaining Leclerc in a way that he self-confidentially heads to the pole in a race and has no reason to grumble about the mechanics, the set up nor the strategy.

1994 to 2008, when Jean Todt was in the saddle, was so successful not only because of his way of leading, but especially because Todt insisted to start his career with a completely new team, HIS team, and he said "I need this and that, period!"

I doubt any new team chef will be happy in this Italian house of lies and truth without having a fresh, own team setup. And I don't see someone like back then Todt who can and is allowed by Ferrari's authorities to achieve this.

In summary, another Jean Todt isn't to be found in the horizon, sadly.
M5Rick58888.50
GuidoK10473.00